IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pair Of BC39 Tickets For Sale
7/31/22, 9:47 PM   #1
Pair Of BC39 Tickets For Sale
campingman

I have a pair of premium tickets for the August 3rd & 4th BC39 held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The
package includes a pair of General Admission Tickets for Wednesday (only general admiossion tickets are available for Wednesday) and a pair of Tier 1 Reserved Seats for Thursday. The Tier 1 tickets are the best that can be purchased and the seats are Section 4; Row X; Seats 6 & 7. The Thursday tickets alone would cost $90 each plus fees on Race Day. You can purchase the package of 2 general admission tickets for Wednesday and the 2 Tier 1 Reserved Seats for Thursday for $160, which is less than my cost. Please see the attached file for a look at the actual tickets. The tickets and I will arrive at the Speedway early on Wednesday morning and we can make arrangements to get the tickets to you anytime after that. Please contact Eric Bahe at (847) 544-6504 by phone or text to purchase or for additional information. I can also be reached by email at ericbahe@att.net.
Thanks for your consideration!
Attached Files
2022 BC39 Tickets - Indianapolis Motor Speedway.pdf (395.6 KB, 37 views)

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Pancho Stapp, tirespinner
8/1/22, 9:28 PM   #2
dirtfan24

Race Count Last Year: 52

Still available

8/2/22, 11:33 AM   #3
Re: Pair Of BC39 Tickets For Sale
campingman

The pair of BC39 tickets are still available. A few hours ago I listed a single seat next to this pair of seats and it sold within a few hours. So if you are interested in the pair of tickets now is the time to act. Thanks for the consideration!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pair Of BC39 Tickets For Sale