IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Track info suggestions needed
8/17/21, 11:02 PM   #11
flagboy55

Chubs, I didn’t see where you’re coming from but if it happens to be west, Saturday Springfield for the Big Cars would be a no brainer. And if I’m not mistaken you can catch midgets at Macon in the evening

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
8/18/21, 3:48 AM   #12
Re: Track info suggestions needed

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

that's my plan. Start with two days in Indy and end with Springfield and Macon. Friday is not nailed down yet but am leaning toward a new track for me and hit Powri midgets at Charleston thats also on they way to Springfield. 5 races in four days - love it.

3 members like this post: mc/rider, PIT CART, tirespinner
8/18/21, 8:16 AM   #13
oppweld

Race Count This Year: 3
Race Count Last Year: 25

Charleston is THE best of your Friday night options. Big fast 3/8s three wide racing. Coolers and beer allowed, no glass. Saturday Crown cars on the mile and Macon at night.

8/18/21, 8:48 AM   #14
opnwhlmnd

Bloomington Friday, Springfield mile Saturday afternoon then can easily make it back to Putnamville Saturday night.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/18/21, 2:30 PM   #15
48modracer

POWRi National Midgets are at Charleston, IL on Friday night. You can bring your own beer and it is only $15 for the grandstands. About 45 minutes west of Terre Haute. Buddy Kofoid won from the tail the first visit and darn near won from the tail on the second visit. Free camping (no hook-ups though).

1 member likes this post: oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Track info suggestions needed