IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl to be Broadcast on CBS Sports
12/8/11, 8:01 AM   #21
Re: Chili Bowl to be Broadcast on CBS Sports
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer View Post
Don't forget Poker.......

Posted via Mobile Device
That was long before Poker came to TV

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
12/8/11, 8:35 AM   #22
Onlydirt

I loved WOO on TNN I think....they had the cars speed up to the camera on pace vehicle? and then speed off showing the line up. Never missed a show and that was BEFORE DVR!! Thursday Night Thunder I was a little younger and had to fight my mom to stay up and finish it. I am excited for the Chili Bowl, theres just one announcer they need to not get that guy that did the pay per view and messed it up constantly. Klepper and Argabright could make this perfect!!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
12/8/11, 11:31 AM   #23
48modracer

I assume that the announcing group that does the Lucas Oil late model series races will be doing the Chili Bowl telecast including Dave Argabright. Lucas has their own complete production crew and put together a great package this summer for CBS to air the Show-Me 100 late model race.

12/8/11, 1:30 PM   #24
duel

I know it's better than no coverage but if it's not live i probably won't watch it. I would gladly pay even cbs the admission gate price ppv to broadcast it live. just can't get that excited over a race i already know the results of.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl to be Broadcast on CBS Sports