IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > TQ Midget sell out
1/6/20, 2:49 PM   #1
TQ Midget sell out
TQ29m

I am going to try to sell my TQ, it was my house car, that I built another 12 off of. This is currently setup for a water cooler motor, but isn't included. There are so many spares, it will take a pretty large truck and trailer to make it in one trip. It has been stored inside in my heated shop for a good while, and if a number in the 6k range is too much, we'd be wasting time, there is at least that much in spares that go with it. I built this car in 1998, and it has been raced all over the country, pictures may be hard to take, but I'll try. It was raced as 29m, red chassis and Yellow body. It will need torn down and painted, has a Winters rear end and front spindles, I made gears to allow me to run above 17k with the water cooler engine. I would like this car to go to someone who has knowledge of how a TQ differs from a full midget, I used all off the shelf parts where I could, so their are very few special made items on it. Yes, it has some age on it, and some dinged tubing, that doesn't hurt it, but all in all, it is a good car, it does not have a bladder tank, it does have a good ole Saldana, HD plastic tank, that has never been an issue.
If I haven't ruined your appetite, PM me on here with your email addy, and maybe we can get you a bit closer to it. This is a downtube chassis, all the tubing on the top is from the same heat treat, it costs more, but works better in the long run, I also use what is known as "purge welding", I run extra argon thru the tube as I weld, that makes the joint weld inside as well as outside, and I am a certified welder. There are lots of extra wheels, new and used, 10" and 13", plus tires mounted as spares, as well as new tires, a hub to hub front axle, radiator was built by C&R, probably 20 good shocks, lots of variety, LR is cockpit adjustable. Thanks! Bob
Last edited by TQ29m; 1/24/20 at 6:48 PM. Reason: bump

1/30/20, 5:44 PM   #2
Re: TQ Midget sell out
TQ29m

Bump

2/24/20, 10:59 AM   #3
TQ29m

Bump

3/11/20, 3:01 PM   #4
Re: TQ Midget sell out
TQ29m

Bump