IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #21 4/24/13 10:49 PM
My Birthday is Saturday & I will be at Lincoln Park with Bells on. So everybody please feel free to buy me a beer or bring me 1 while I'm tailgating. I'm hoping I can remember the feature if not I can always watch it on Jackslash
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, Tim Watson
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #22 4/25/13 12:07 AM
If there are multiple support classes I just hope that the sprint feature is run before the other features.
miwingless (Offline)
  #23 4/25/13 4:47 AM
All you Indiana folks who live within 1-3 hours of the best tracks in the country should just be thankful and stop whining about having to watch too much racing

Scott Lang
14 Likes: AB Racing, ByronMack, cowboyhar69, cwfan08, dirt330, Kansasdirtfan, mowerman, Murry2112, PJ Wright, rachasin, SHORTBUS, Tim Watson, Ty
Hamby812 (Offline)
  #24 4/25/13 6:42 AM
I don't mind support classes at all. On that note, they are part of the reason it is difficult to bring in new fans. I take friends with me to a race that have never been a handful of times a year. When I take them to a race that's just 2 maybe 3 classes they can somewhat keep up and understand what's going on. When you get to the 4+ classes they're lost, especially when 2 are virtually the same in appearance(super stocks & bombers) I know the difference but a noobie won't. And I can't count how many time I've heard "aren't these the same ones we just watched?". I do my best to educate them before we get there and let them know what is racing when. But these people are other sport fans I'm trying to bring in and it's extremely difficult. I've even been told, "I don't have to watch a pee-wee football game when I go to an NFL game". Either way I could care less, this is my rant for the morning bring on the nay sayers!

Posted via Mobile Device
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #25 4/25/13 1:19 PM
2 more days until USAC returns to LPS!!

Weather is gonna be great Saturday! Come out and join us!
2 Likes: agar, rightrear
flatout18 (Offline)
  #26 4/25/13 2:17 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Looking forward to this. Haven't been to Put yet this year. (or very many other places)
Did you have to rest after the Florida trip???
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #27 4/25/13 3:27 PM
The support classes allow us to catch up and hang out, I dont mind them at all. If they are helping keep the doors open at these wonderful places for my entertainment I thank them as well. Doesnt mean I am going to watch them tho haha

Job is getting in the way of me attending for my first time. Gotta make it this year!
3 Likes: miwingless, mowerman
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #28 4/25/13 5:09 PM
Originally Posted by LPS Insider:
2 more days until USAC returns to LPS!!

Weather is gonna be great Saturday! Come out and join us!
3 of us coming from Wisconsin!
2 Likes: agar, Danny Burton
herbie42 (Offline)
  #29 4/25/13 5:28 PM
I don't know what weather channel yr watching but it's suppose to rain Saturday again never fails every time usac comes to town it rains.

Posted via Mobile Device
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #30 4/25/13 6:00 PM
Originally Posted by herbie42:
I don't know what weather channel yr watching but it's suppose to rain Saturday again never fails every time usac comes to town it rains.

Posted via Mobile Device
I see 30% during the day and 40% at night. That doesn't seem to bad.