IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A.M.S.A Rule
6/27/10, 9:27 PM   #1
A.M.S.A Rule
little Spike

If you are running with A.M.S.A. and are running E85 A.M.S.A.has considered it to be alcohol and your weight has to be 970 lbs. car and driver.

6/28/10, 4:18 AM   #2
Re: A.M.S.A Rule
racechevy

you tell everyone in the drivers meeting that if you run this fuel you had to weigh 970lbs,someone runs it anyway,gets caught,admits to it ,you let him keep the money he won. but you have 26 other cars that raced that followed the rules ,sounds like someone needs to grow some B----,and stick by what the say!!

6/28/10, 2:52 PM   #3
Bradleyracing86

Does e85 provide an advantage?
Posted via Mobile Device

6/28/10, 4:05 PM   #4
racer22r

yes E85 does give you a slight increase in performance and it burns cooler check out www.raceone85.com. Read the post on there from drag racers on how it picked up there cars.

6/28/10, 4:15 PM   #5
Bradleyracing86

Can you run stock injection?
Posted via Mobile Device

6/28/10, 8:42 PM   #6
harry jones

why in the world would one person want to bend the rules that A.M.S.A. has. This person isn't helping the Mini Sprint racing. This person is a good driver and knows what to do to win but to cheat isn't the way to do it. You are just making a bad name for yourself. How will Mr Tague know if he still is cheating. come on guys make this fair for everyone running with A.M.S.A. Mr Tague has this association really going well, he has had high car counts at all the tracks that you guys run on. Thanks to each one of you guys. I hope this will be a good lesson for each of you. You don't have to cheat to win.

1 member likes this post: racechevy
6/29/10, 1:55 PM   #7
TNR22

Mr Jones ,You make it sound as if Jerry is the victim here, You are wrong, We as the racers that play by the rules are the ones who are the victims. I really don't have a say as to what happened Sat. as we were in Pa racing this weekend, however we have ran 2nd to that car this year and I feel that we were robbed of a win by a car that was blatantly cheating. We all know last year when the 44 car was coming from New York and kicking our a$$ A lot of us including local parts suppliers and racers myself included, were accusing him of cheating, was he? I doubt it. He never got caught if he was. I am not taking up for any one here but maybe those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Any one who knows me well knows in my driving days I won a lot of races, 18 in one season, and I lost friends over it, I know anyone who wins alot gets accused of it. I know it is the nature of the beast, However this car got caught and it will carry with it a long time, A lot of wins in the last few years are now tainted in a lot of minds. We as racers have options as where we can race and you need to realize this! I have seen nothing about this car being DQed anywhere all I have heard is no points for the night, I know of only 2 people who care of the points. Someone needs to step up and do the right thing. Sorry if I pissed any one off here this is the the way alot of us feel about this and it needed to be said.

6/29/10, 4:07 PM   #8
little Spike

As of now the driver who won the feature race on June 26th at the Waynesfield Raceway Park has been DQed and his points has been taken away from him.

6/29/10, 4:27 PM   #9
harry jones

I just seen where the driver who cheated on his gas/weight has been DQed. No Jerry isn't the victim here you all are I agree to that.. Will Mr. Tague keep checking his fuel, I hope so.All of you A.M.S.A.drivers are good people. I have watched lots of your races. there is lots of talent there. And I hope that this one driver don't tint A.M.S.A. it is going strong. and I hope this one act don't turn people off. and hurt the Tagues or A.M.S.A. I am a fan of Mini Sprint racing and hope you all can finally put an end to this and continue to race fair and clean.

6/29/10, 6:07 PM   #10
DAD

He'll sure d/q for 2 lbs light or 2 inches too much nerf bar and post it all over his results. I guess you did not cry loud enough or long enough! Jt responds to cry babbies if they are in his click, good promoters don"t have friends. Everyone deserves equal treatment and should expect it.

(the other "jones")

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A.M.S.A Rule