IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anyone have Kokomo UPDATES?
4/14/18, 11:06 AM   #11
Re: Anyone have Kokomo UPDATES?
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Not long after I got home, got a shower and got on net, it looked like it was raining there. I got there about 2 yesterday and it sizzled and rained off and on till almost 4 but they got it in. wasn't a soaker by any means at the track.

The new Grandstands are great, The lighting was ok, better in some places for certain like turn two. but also from the back straight the front straight was a little dark. Loved the lighting effect but not sure how the drivers felt about it. Seems like it would be great for a pre pushoff or driver introductions with a spotlight on the driver.

Racing was well, KOKOMO. Hope you get night two in, Im rained out at Burg but will tune in if they run at Speedshift.

1 member likes this post: duel
4/14/18, 1:07 PM   #12
revjimk

Looks like fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mstwHG19QvE

3 members like this post: duel, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
4/14/18, 4:28 PM   #13
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
It was fun

4 members like this post: duel, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anyone have Kokomo UPDATES?