IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
FrankR63 (Offline)
  #1 2/3/13 1:48 PM
Hi,
My company is considering getting our co. Logo onto a Sprint car. We are looking at PA., IN. or OH. In time we would like to be in all those locations but we have to start someplace.
We are NOT looking to spend 25K. Nor are we interested in off track marketing. Just our Logo on a car that races every weekend.
With that said, we would like some idea of what it would take to get our Logo prominently placed on a car that participates regularly and often in Indiana.
I will look at all replies and we will go from there.
Contact us here – sales@garagedoorstuff.com
Thanks!
Frank
www.garagedoorstuff.com
6 Likes: jeffnanny, Josh Spencer, mayor31, nathans1012, on_the_edge, younggun398
jts machine shop (Offline)
  #2 2/3/13 2:30 PM
Originally Posted by FrankR63:
Hi,
My company is considering getting our co. Logo onto a Sprint car. We are looking at PA., IN. or OH. In time we would like to be in all those locations but we have to start someplace.
We are NOT looking to spend 25K. Nor are we interested in off track marketing. Just our Logo on a car that races every weekend.
With that said, we would like some idea of what it would take to get our Logo prominently placed on a car that participates regularly and often in Indiana.
I will look at all replies and we will go from there.
Contact us here – sales@garagedoorstuff.com
Thanks!
Frank
www.garagedoorstuff.com
sent you a pm
hupp#9 (Offline)
  #3 2/3/13 5:10 PM
Sent you an email frank

Logan Hupp

2012 lawrencwburg speedway track champion

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: scooter99, Sprint car fan
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #4 2/3/13 9:28 PM
Sent you an e-mail Frank. Thank you for your consideration in helping a race car driver chase their dream, without people like you none of this would be possible! Have a great day.

Josh Spencer #66J
kiewitt racin (Offline)
  #5 2/4/13 12:05 AM
sent you a pm
Nut'n but Dirt (Offline)
  #6 2/4/13 1:08 PM
I sent a PM and an email with our sponsor package attached. Thanks!
FrankR63 (Offline)
  #7 2/4/13 5:03 PM
Thank you to EVERYONE that has responded to my inquiry.
We have been overwhelmed with replies.
I wish we could help each and every one of you.
To say that we have received and education on this subject would be an understatement.
Thanks to some very good advice we have been able to narrow our focus on this subject.
We are leaning toward sponsorship of a series as opposed to a particular car. This will allow us to “stick a toe in the water” so to speak and further our education as to motorsports advertising. This will also allow us to help more than one team and judging by all of the response, that is a good thing.
Again, thank you to all….See you at the races!
Frank
cecil98 (Offline)
  #8 2/4/13 5:29 PM
If you're considering a series sponsorship, please give Aaron Fry's (sp?) BOSS Series a look. They are a fairly recently established series that runs in mid to southwestern Ohio and southeastern Indiana. Good people run it and they put on a good show everywhere they go.....
2 Likes: slidewayz28, wvwildthg
wvwildthg (Offline)
  #9 2/4/13 6:10 PM
BOSS is everything your looking for Ohio,Mich and Pa are in the schedule !!