IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bill Teeters -- Sprint Car
6/6/10, 9:24 PM   #1
Bill Teeters -- Sprint Car
cars5752

Trying to locate a fellow by the name of Bill Teeters who I believe raced out of Muncie, Indiana probably in the mid-70's. Drove a sprint car that was #33 and or #34. Does anyone have any photo's of this car or know how to get in touch with him. Many thanks?

6/8/10, 4:28 PM   #2
Re: Bill Teeters -- Sprint Car
Ovalmeister

Hi Dave,

He is probably related to Stan Teeters from nearby Portland, Indiana. I saw Stan in March when I picked up my Dads midget. Stan actually used to help my Dad back in the 40's on his midget. He also used to come to Phoenix when I lived there in the 90's, to the copper classic every year.
I don't have his phone number but if you dial information, he runs a funeral home in Portland, so he should be easy to find. Hope that helps.
BTW, been working wierd hours lately, sorry we keep playing phone tag. My address has changed so don't mail the midget stuff to me yet until we talk.

Thanks!
David.

6/10/10, 11:38 PM   #3
Re: Bill Teeters -- Sprint Car
crp26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars5752 View Post
Trying to locate a fellow by the name of Bill Teeters who I believe raced out of Muncie, Indiana probably in the mid-70's. Drove a sprint car that was #33 and or #34. Does anyone have any photo's of this car or know how to get in touch with him. Many thanks?
There was a Bill Teters who worked at the GM plant in Marion a few years back.I believed he passed away around 2001.Another guy who worked at the plant and has owned race cars for a lot of years Ron Lamberson was good friends with him.If i remember correctly Ron helped his family with the auction of his race equipment.I still see ron at Gas City and Kokomo some.PM me with any questions you might have and i could ask Ron next time i see him.
Hope this helps some. Chuck

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bill Teeters -- Sprint Car