IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
brsteg (Offline)
  #11 8/21/17 6:32 PM
Originally Posted by chop:
Also it seems like when a open wheel driver goes up to nascar and does not make it. For what ever reason. When they come back to open wheel cars they have a down period.
I agree with this.... happened to Tim McMreadie in Late Models as well. Just seems to take the wind out of their sales when they go up and don't make it.
martz32 (Offline)
  #12 8/21/17 7:10 PM
I wish Rico was still in the NASCAR trucks.If he hasn't paid his dues then I don't know who has. If I owned any kind of NASCAR team I would sign him today! Larry Martz
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, tirespinner
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #13 8/21/17 7:20 PM
Maybe he lost his "Sauve"
Chris Baue (Offline)
  #14 8/22/17 9:54 AM
He ls fast no doubt but doesn't seem to mind tearing up equipment and that can get old real quick.
4 Likes: AustinSprinter, CRA91, spicoli, tirespinner
grantman (Offline)
  #15 8/22/17 10:50 AM
I just wish that all drivers mixed with the fans that RICO does. Keep up the good work RICO.
4 Likes: AustinSprinter, flagboy55, jim goerge, tirespinner
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #16 8/22/17 12:23 PM
If ur wheelin it non stop..ur takin that chance ta Win it or Wreck it!!..thats just what wheelmen do!!..specially with their own ($$$$) equipment!!..JMO!!..
  #17 8/22/17 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Baue:
He ls fast no doubt but doesn't seem to mind tearing up equipment and that can get old real quick.
His Equipment..his Bank..
  #18 8/22/17 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
Maybe he lost his "Sauve"
Don't think that's the Case...lota good shoes out there, don't have a P/T Midget Win, n 6 other 410 Wing Wins (no gimmies) across Country against the best there is.. pretty much mosta time!!..always, JMO!!
  #19 8/22/17 2:06 PM
[QUOTE=AustinSprinter;480741]His Equipment..his Bank..
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #20 8/22/17 5:48 PM
Man it was a joke, thanks jdull for getting it.