IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Happy New Year
12/31/15, 4:04 PM   #1
Mrs G
Administrator

As I reflect on the past year and all the changes in my life, there is no better time to express my appreciation to each of you for your continued support. You, the members and moderators, make this board what it is! The racing family, while dysfunctional at times, is still family and like non-other!

May each of you have peace, good health, happiness, prosperity and more dirt track racing than your schedule can handle throughout the New Year!

Mrs. G

12/31/15, 4:47 PM   #2
Re: Happy New Year
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G View Post
As I reflect on the past year and all the changes in my life, there is no better time to express my appreciation to each of you for your continued support. You, the members and moderators, make this board what it is! The racing family, while dysfunctional at times, is still family and like non-other!

May each of you have peace, good health, happiness, prosperity and more dirt track racing than your schedule can handle throughout the New Year!

Mrs. G
Thank you so much for the thoughtful New Years wishes. Very well put.

We'd like to replicate those wishes and send them back to you, Mrs. G. May your 2016 be a very, very good year!

Thank you 1000 times over for this board and the way you oversee it. I've been a part of different boards over the years and I can say without reservation nor am I overstating the case, this is the best message board dealing with any subject we've ever been a part of. Once again, thank you.

Be safe ma'am.

12/31/15, 5:13 PM   #3
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Thank you and I hope you have a very Happy New Year. Thank you also for everything you do for the sport we love. Indiana Open Wheel keeps having such a positive impact on the sport.

12/31/15, 5:18 PM   #4
Dirttrackfan61

I like to wish everyone here a Happy and Safe New Year lets have a great 2016 and lets have a great season in Indiana and more coverage

12/31/15, 6:16 PM   #5
Jerry Shaw

Happy New Year, Shondra. I know Bill would be proud of the way you've taken care of things.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

12/31/15, 6:20 PM   #6
i love dirt track racing

Thanks for all the great things that you and your family have done for all the great racing fans and teams. It was great to meet with you at smackdown and thanks for all the friendships that we all have made on this site and at the racing events. I think that bill built this site on that mission and I am proud to a part of the iow families. Thanks. Have a great 2016 to all the great racing fans and racing teams. Thanks.

12/31/15, 6:36 PM   #7
treecitytornado

Thanks, Mrs. Gardner!

12/31/15, 7:15 PM   #8
MIKE HEIMEL

Happy New Year To All !!! Hopefully We Will All Be Able To Once Again Enjoy The Upcoming Racing Season !! Dont Forget The HARF BANQUET JANUARY 24th !!! Not A Member ? Contact Vicki Black (you know the prezs wife who does all the work lol) 317-487-8096. Being A Member Has Many Perks As Well As The Chance To Attend A Great Banquet And See Our Racing Buds !

12/31/15, 8:31 PM   #9
turn4

Happy New Year and GOD bless you Mrs G

Phil Thrasher

6 members like this post: davidm, dirtnonwingfan, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal
12/31/15, 9:48 PM   #10
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Thank you Mrs G! Happy New Year to you and all my friends!!
God bless us, Every one!

6 members like this post: agar, dirtnonwingfan, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Mrs G, turn4
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Happy New Year