IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TQ Midgets at Bloomington
5/19/08, 3:51 PM   #1
TQ Midgets at Bloomington
Redwood17257

Thought I'd give you guys the TQ midget results from the feature at Bloomington on Friday night. A couple of photos are attached. First TQ show I'd been to and I gotta admit that they haul some a$$ on the red clay, though it got quite a bit of rubber down. Didn't seem to bother them at all. Good show!

UMRA TQ Midgets
1. Terry Goff, 2. Jason Vest, 3. Pat Wolf, 4. Kenny Byrge, 5. Ron Combs, 6. Robbie Poland, 7. Oogie Goff, 8. Tim Lynch, 9. Zach Cougill, 10. Travis Stickels, 11. Tate Martz, 12. Jeremy Rainwater, 13. Tad Cheek, 14. Wayne Harpring, 15. Doug Roland, 16. Brandon Gray, 17. Brent Turner, 18. Tyler Garrity, 19. Michael Koontz, 20. Chris Mann

Heat 1: 1. Jason Vest, 2. Bobby Walton, 3. Brent Turner, 4. Chris Mann, 5. Oogie Goff, 6. Doug Roland, 7. Mike Koontz, 8. Tad Cheek, 9. Wayne Harpring, 10. A. Shutt

Heat 2: 1. Scott Petry, 2. Ron Combs, 3. Pat Wolf, 4. Travis Stickels, 5. Tim Lynch, 6. Robbie Roland, 7. Trent Henderson, 8. Jeremy Rainwater, 9. Ken Bruce, 10. James Sanders

Heat 3. 1. Kenny Byrge, 2. Tate Martz, 3. Nick Speidel, 4. Terry Goff, 5. Zach Cougill, 6. Matt Lux, 7. A.J. Night, 8. Brandon Gray, 9. Tyler Garrity, 10. John Shewbrooks, 11. Eddie Gagnon

“B” Feature: 1. Tad Cheek, 2. Trent Henderson, 3. Wayne Harpring, 4. Brandon Gray, 5. Tyler Garrity, 6. Jeremy Rainwater, 7. Mike Koontz, 8. John Shewbrooks, 9. Eddie Gagnon

5/19/08, 7:41 PM   #2
Re: TQ Midgets at Bloomington
davex

I try to hit up as many TQ races as possible as they always seem to put on a great show. The #33 car (braindead on name) looked like the car to beat until Goff got to him as he showed why he is #1!! Not sure if he got nervous or what but I am sure the years of experience for Goff helped! Great to watch the charge through the field for #21 as he ventured to the top side of the track and made it work to the lead(mechanical failure?). Good efficient show, pretty good modified race also. Congrats to Matt Boknecht! Anyone know how many wins and championship's Goff has? He is smooth as silk....

5/19/08, 8:44 PM   #3
psullivan

That was Goff's 99th UMRA win - he is a 12 time champion

5/19/08, 11:48 PM   #4
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

The TQs always put on a great show and have a great following.

Bloomington is an awesome track. Everyone was so friendly. And you got to love their fancy messaging system. LOL

Thanks to the fill in announcer. It's nice to hear that voice again.

5/20/08, 10:34 AM   #5
bgbrd

:headbang

5/20/08, 4:14 PM   #6
davex

To Clarify, the #33 was Jason Vest and the #21 was Nick Speidel. I had went braindead at the time I posted!

5/20/08, 5:36 PM   #7
Re: Welcome to our website,buy wow gold
Wing H8a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejoni View Post
spam store welcome you! Look here to spam, cheap spam, spam cheap spam of spamcraft spam, power spaming, wow spam on spam with fast instant spam...
Delete user/member ilovejoni?

5/21/08, 8:04 PM   #8
Re: Welcome to our website,buy wow gold
davex

Does anyone know if Goff is the record holder for feature wins and championships?

5/21/08, 8:10 PM   #9
bgbrd

Most Championships and also all time point leader. Feature Wins Leader is Ron Ambrose.

5/21/08, 10:12 PM   #10
TQ97

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbrd View Post
Most Championships and also all time point leader. Feature Wins Leader is Ron Ambrose.
Goff's win at Bloomington was career win #99, Ron Ambrose has 134. Would take about 10 more years to catch him with recent year win totals, doubt he runs more than 2 more years personally.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TQ Midgets at Bloomington