IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
RWMotorsports (Offline)
  #1 6/5/10 9:02 AM
Congratulations to Levi Jones and the rest of the Top Ten finishers in the Eastern Storm Racer's Challenge!

FINAL RACER’S CHALLENGE (Presented by RW & Our Partners) SPRINT POINTS: 1-Jones-286; 2-Windom-260; 3-Clauson-255; 4-Gardner-217; 5-Hines-201; 6-Darland-195; 7-Clarke-193; 8-Williams-192; 9-Bitner-155; 10-Stockon-154.

Rotondo Weirich, EH&D, DHA, Sherwin Williams & Newcrete Products were pruod to present this special points fund to all of the teams and drivers that joined us here in Pennsylvania and New Jersey! We look forward to seeing all of you in our neighborhood next year! We all enjoyed a great week of racing and the chance to see our favorite teams.

Thank you to our partner sponsors for supporting this event!

Safe travels home.

For more information about the Racer's Challenge or our Partner Sponsors, please contact Beth at bmalonoski@rotondoweirich.com
6 Likes: apexonephoto, berks co, Bobv, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, IndyBound
ShaneMugavin57 (Offline)
  #2 6/5/10 9:46 AM
Thank you for doing this and thank you for supporting dirt track racing.
mlight9 (Offline)
  #3 6/6/10 12:13 AM
Thanks for your support for the Eastern swing, its much appreciated,
Penna. fan,
mlight9.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #4 6/6/10 1:29 AM
THANKS for great four nights of racing,had a awesome time, tracks were very well prepared, shows ran in a timely manner, very impressed.Wifey and I were talking on the way home about making a return visit next year.
Thanks to the local guys for taking off the lids and running with the USAC guys. In talking to a fellow Hoosier several times this past week somehow a way needs to be figured out to get more teams to make the trip.
Hats off to all who made the trip,a couple in particular, JC Bland from Ill.we saw him last year on the TNT tour, I think he has already ran in ARK. & Tx this year plus the Eastern Storm.Chase Stockon, man what a show he put on for a while leading.
Just a great time, very fan friendly the whole week.Again THANKS to all to had anything to do with arranging the Eastern Storm,USAC, promoters, track officials,workers all involved, most of all the racers and teams.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
davidm (Offline)
  #5 6/6/10 9:34 AM
I have to give a big thanks to all the USAC teams and officials for make the haul east to treat the eastern fans with the best sprint car racing in the world!

Congrats to Mark Bitner for a top ten points finish. I think all the locals did a great job and hopefully show the rest that you can take off the wing and race wheel to wheel with the USAC regulars and do it respectfully!
quicktime3 (Offline)
  #6 6/6/10 1:43 PM
Big thanks to RW and all their partners for EVERYTHING they do for USAC racing. It's great to see groups like these supporting our sport...