IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ddebolt4
  #11 8/10/09 11:49 PM
Hello
I thought I would let you know that I am Dick DeBolt's daughter Diane, I have a brother, Bob, and the Gary you are refering to is my dads stepson. If I don't know the answer to your questions, I can get the answer. My dad passed away on June 2 2009 with a horrible disease called C-Diff. You get it in a hospital where it is extremely catching or from taking antibotics. I anyone is interested in C-Diff just let me know I would be happy to explain it. Everyone should know about it since it is mostly contracted to older people and very few live thru it.I grew up at Eldora Speedway in Ohio and I can tell you all about the sprint car and why he didn't drive it very long.
mlight9 (Offline)
  #12 8/11/09 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by ddebolt4:
Hello
I thought I would let you know that I am Dick DeBolt's daughter Diane, I have a brother, Bob, and the Gary you are refering to is my dads stepson. If I don't know the answer to your questions, I can get the answer. My dad passed away on June 2 2009 with a horrible disease called C-Diff. You get it in a hospital where it is extremely catching or from taking antibotics. I anyone is interested in C-Diff just let me know I would be happy to explain it. Everyone should know about it since it is mostly contracted to older people and very few live thru it.I grew up at Eldora Speedway in Ohio and I can tell you all about the sprint car and why he didn't drive it very long.
Diane, just sent you a PM. Thanks,
mlight9.
mlight9 (Offline)
  #13 8/19/09 4:24 PM
Diane, hate to be a pest, still awaiting info your dad's race car. There's no emergency, just anxious to hear the info.
mlight9.
DWPRATT3
  #14 9/18/09 3:47 PM
Diane,
My name is Darin Pratt. I grew up next door to your dad's shop. I was the little nuisance that he let jump my bike off that pile of dirt he had in his parking lot. My dad gave the news to me about your dad. Just wanted you to know, I thought that your dad was a hard working first-class guy and I loved to watch him wheel a race car.