IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Z-man (Offline)
  #11 9/21/12 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by a tall Short fan 36:
will do.... lol.... best idea just to walk around to backstrech once entered main gate or walk around outside of track???? Thanks to all replies
The pit gate is located off of turn 3, the line at the pit gate is usually shorter then the front gate. After entering the pit entrnce walk down hill down a wide gravel drive to the love tunnel. Cars exit the track just after the love tunnel toward turn 3 so be careful if there are cars on the track. I have purchased a pit pass at the front gate before, there is a guy standing at a gate behind the stands in 3 checking for passes.

Will work for Race Tickets and Beer
SprintLuvr (Offline)
  #12 9/21/12 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by a tall Short fan 36:
been to eldora two or three times... have been told that i haven't ''been'' there until i stand in the infield in turn 3... howeva... im normally arriving a little before heat races due to work and have never seen an entrance to infield... so questions are..... can you access infield after show has started??? and where do you do this at??? also gonna have a little one with me..13... is he allowed???? Thanks in advance!!!! ... also any word on Clayton participating in this weekend's show????
I was told by Ray Morgan that Clayton has family commitments and will not be there, so Ray is going to run a wing show at Jacksonville.