IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bton???
5/25/12, 9:21 PM   #1
Bton???
coachmeece

Any updates??

Posted via Mobile Device

5/25/12, 9:32 PM   #2
Amzie

I think 32 cars tonight. Pushing off B-main right now. Track still very heavy. I think it's going to be awsome for the A.

Posted via Mobile Device

B-main top 4

Cummins
Barrow
Christian
Smith

Burton led the first 11 laps then went over the cushion and off the track in turn 2.

A-main

Having PA problems tonight so can't hear very well.

Red flag lap 5
Very easy rollover by mark smith

Bilbee leads over holzclaw then schurenburg and bland I think. I'll post the top 5 as soon as they line up for the restart.

Top 5 at restart are:
Bilbee, holzclaw, schurenburg, tmez, bland

Yellow flag,
Holzclaw and tmez get together. Both have stopped. Looks like tmez has nerf bar rubbing tire. Holzclaw has restarted. Tmez on wrecker.

Stanbrough up to 8th, Bilbee still in lead. Getting ready for start

Caution for Brisco stop on backstretch. He restarted.

Another caution on restart. KC and 23 car together in turn 1.

Top 5:
Bilbee, schurenburg,bland, 5 car(kinser?), hupp, stanbrough

Caution for car off between 1 and 2. Top 5 same as before. 11 laps to go

Bilbee spun throught grass in 3&4. Caution came out. Looks like he's going to 5th. Don't know how they figured that out. Top 5 now:
Schurenburg bland stanbrough Bilbee and kinser

WOW!

Finish
Schurenburg
Bilbee

Not sure who was after them. Bland and stanbrough were there. Was busy watching Bilbee. Sent him back to 5th with about 2 to go. Passed a couple hard hitters in two laps. He was mad(and a lot of fans too) that they sent him to 5th after the caution but they said that's where he crossed the start/finish line when the caution came out. But he would have lost at least that many positions if they didn't bring out the yellow and I think he's lucky they didn't send him to the tail. I do feel for him though. I think he was the car to beat tonight. Nobody had anything for him in the heat or feature.
Last edited by Amzie; 5/25/12 at 10:42 PM.

5/25/12, 9:36 PM   #3
Re: Bton???
Michael#81

Buckley had a few updates on his twitter. 30 Cars. Heat winners were Bland, Hupp, Bilbee, and T Mez

5/25/12, 10:16 PM   #4
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Great job Nick!!!!!!
Last edited by racegal; 5/25/12 at 10:47 PM.

5/25/12, 10:49 PM   #5
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Just watched Nick Billbee get robbed at Bloomington, would love to hear bloomingtons explanation on this 1.....Nick won tonight in atlot of people's books and hunter new it

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: burris7555, racegal, ronmil
5/25/12, 11:13 PM   #6
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

How did Bilbee spin into the infield? Did he have help or was it by himself? I wasn't there and I am not trying to start anything. The update doesn't really tell us.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
5/25/12, 11:20 PM   #7
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
How did Bilbee spin into the infield? Did he have help or was it by himself? I wasn't there and I am not trying to start anything. The update doesn't really tell us.
There was a lap car in front and help from behind

1 member likes this post: berks co
5/25/12, 11:23 PM   #8
DunaganRacing

He just got loose and cut through the infield. He would have came out in 4th or 5th. The flagman threw the yellow when Bilbee hit the grass not expecting him to correct it. He recovered nicely to finish 2nd, but no one robbed him of the win except him.

Posted via Mobile Device

5/25/12, 11:26 PM   #9
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Bloomington Speedway up tonight If Nick brought out the caution then he should have started on the tail, If it was a accidental caution then they should have went to the last lap and Nick was leading.......how the hell does the caution fly and they say he crossed the line 4th so thats where he'll restart, if the field is under caution you can't pass any cars and half the field behind him were letting up and slowing down because the caution was out Bloomington really this one up

5/25/12, 11:28 PM   #10
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunaganRacing View Post
He just got loose and cut through the infield. He would have came out in 4th or 5th. The flagman threw the yellow when Bilbee hit the grass not expecting him to correct it. He recovered nicely to finish 2nd, but no one robbed him of the win except him.

Posted via Mobile Device
he was all by himself and just spun out are you kidding me

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bton???