IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #1 10/20/19 8:40 PM
Had a nice visit with Brent at Haubstadt Saturday. I feel the forum misses him and his knowledge but understand some here can't accept a different point of view and can"t handle getting their feelings hurt.

He did say that he took a new IQ test after he left here and his IQ went up 30 points.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
13 Likes: chrismattlin, duel, fish, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, nathans1012, oppweld, PIT CART, ronmil, tirespinner, TNRustler
berks co (Offline)
  #2 10/21/19 6:58 AM
I look forward to visiting with Brent next May

Daniel Cohen
3 Likes: fish, jim goerge, tirespinner
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #3 10/21/19 10:14 AM
What's up? Why did Brent leave?

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
2 Likes: fish, tirespinner
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #4 10/21/19 1:57 PM
See you brent at winter nationals. Always a great time when you get to do a little tailgating events with that crew. Lol.
4 Likes: fish, jim goerge, oppweld, tirespinner
ronmil (Offline)
  #5 10/21/19 3:39 PM
I can confirm he was sighted at the Jason Leffler Memorial as well!

Ron Miller
3 Likes: fish, oppweld, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #6 10/22/19 2:48 AM
I know not everyone agrees with Brent’s takes on things, I don’t agree with him on every subject, but we’re a smarter message board when he adds to the conversation.
9 Likes: duel, Eatin Dirt, interpreter66, jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, ronmil, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
jim goerge (Offline)
  #7 10/23/19 7:04 PM
I had a really nice talk with Brent at Haubstadt before the races started as he walked all the way around to the highway side to see me. We don"t always agree but we both can see and understand where the other is coming from and respect their point of view . I miss Brent not getting on here ,
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #8 10/25/19 4:25 AM
Apparently this thread gets shuffled to the back
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #9 10/25/19 8:46 AM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Apparently this thread gets shuffled to the back
What? You don't like reading the five-to-seven in a row ASCS posts every other day which have very little to do with anything around these parts?

COME BACK, BRENT! Being a former rocker, you are like the Elvis of the forum! Now we have resorted to "Brent Sightings"!