IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
popham (Offline)
  #1 7/28/13 3:34 PM
Wow, seems like the crowd keeps getting smaller. The race on Saturday had a small turnout to. There are so many seats there that the camera angles make the place look empty.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
a tall Short fan 36 (Offline)
  #2 7/28/13 4:29 PM
Originally Posted by popham:
Wow, seems like the crowd keeps getting smaller. The race on Saturday had a small turnout to. There are so many seats there that the camera angles make the place look empty.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Welllll yeah..... its booooooooringgggg!!!!!
2 Likes: dirtball, speed bump
racer-x (Offline)
  #3 7/28/13 4:36 PM
Boring race but a great winner.. Good job Newman!!! There already making excuses for the chick!!!
3 Likes: dirtball, PIT CART, speed bump
turn4rob (Offline)
  #4 7/28/13 4:36 PM
man that was a snoozer however the outcome was great congrats to Newman
ROB
2 Likes: PJ Wright, speed bump
kidrock (Offline)
  #5 7/28/13 5:14 PM
Yeah the race at Indy is pretty boring. No matter if it's indy cars or sprint cup cars. I will say for once the indy 500 was pretty entertaining this year though. The track just does not produce good racing.
Hamby812 (Offline)
  #6 7/28/13 6:10 PM
I went to the cup race last year.....because I got free tickets. I know of better things I could spend my hard earned money on.

Posted via Mobile Device
miledirt (Offline)
  #7 7/28/13 6:12 PM
the last few years the Indy Cars have put on a good show!
13 Likes: ajb6, Copperhead, dirt330, dirtball, jim goerge, jleme154, midgetmaniac, PJ Wright, racefan20, ronmil, Shawn, spicoli, sportster1
sportster1 (Offline)
  #8 7/28/13 6:21 PM
Watch any NASCAR race on tv and you'll notice every one has tons of empty seats. Boring follow the leader. The one good thing that may come from the trucks will be people going to their local dirt tracks now.
3 Likes: cjaxx1987, dirtball, speed bump
Ch138 (Offline)
  #9 7/28/13 6:23 PM
Bring the trucks and bush back to IRP

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
12 Likes: a tall Short fan 36, ajb6, cjaxx1987, Copperhead, dirtball, dusty tracks, Irk11, midget96, mtek56, racephoto1, ronmil, team3521
kidrock (Offline)
  #10 7/28/13 6:46 PM
Originally Posted by miledirt:
the last few years the Indy Cars have put on a good show!
Most indy car races are boring. take the road courses for example pretty much follow the leader.