IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank You
3/31/14, 5:20 AM   #1
Thank You
BrownstownSpeedway

Brownstown Speedway would like to thank everyone who came to support us on a Sunday evening. Up until around 10am we were still unsure as to if we could even get the race in because of the way the pits looked. We stuck it out and did what we had to do and appreciate the fact everyone stuck it out with us. Congrats to Bryan Clauson and see everyone next year.

3/31/14, 8:26 AM   #2
Re: Thank You
bigq11

Appreciate the effort it took to get this race in. 3 weekends in a row at Brownstown. Good way to start the racing season for me. Will be back several more times this year. Would be even more if there were more sprint car races.

2 members like this post: koolaid89, mc/rider
3/31/14, 9:58 AM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Yup, Gotta give the track, crews and racers a big thank you for getting it in. Just looking at the track exit road gave me a idea on how bad things were to get ready.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, LUCKYONE
3/31/14, 10:27 AM   #4
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

Thank you for running it on a Sunday afternoon..thats a risk to take with kid in school and such the next day..I think you ran a timely program especially with the number of cars in the pits..I have been there 2 weekends in a row on a 5.5 hour round trip each night..Well worth it!

Tyler

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
3/31/14, 11:28 AM   #5
Drew Tarr

I really liked the Sunday racing. As cold as it usually is this time of year, maybe a permanent Sunday date for this race is worth considering? The cold is hard on the racers and fans alike. Excellent show last night, btw

3/31/14, 11:49 AM   #6
TQ29m

Any results on the TQ race? Thanks! Bob Thanks again, I found it, posted where it should be, just didn't expect it to be up this quick, Thanks Brownstown!
Last edited by TQ29m; 3/31/14 at 12:51 PM. Reason: found it

3/31/14, 4:26 PM   #7
cfr

Big thanks to Brownstown Speedway for their efforts. Put on a great show. THANK YOU!

Bob - Steve Arnold won the tq race from the pole. Caleb Faulkner finished second. With another five laps, Caleb might have got his first win. Maybe next time.

3/31/14, 5:22 PM   #8
BrentTFunk

For what the crew was up against I thought they did a good job. Wasn't the best race I ever saw, but was far from the worst. Came real close to being done before dark. Thanks for the hard work

2 members like this post: fish, LUCKYONE
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank You