IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
lovindirt
  #1 4/26/13 11:17 PM
I heard that Coleman had a situation at the Gas City race tonite. Anyone know what happened yet.
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #2 4/26/13 11:28 PM
Heard he went into chad Boespflug's pits and started a fight, punching an older man in the face and bloodying his nose. The cops were there.

Posted via Mobile Device
mortboyz
  #3 4/26/13 11:38 PM
Either one of you guys witness this, or just spreadin stuff around just because?
jason_rc_racing (Offline)
  #4 4/26/13 11:48 PM
I witnessed it. He came to the 57 pit so that should get him banned from gas city by gas city. And he should be banned from usac as well. IMO. None the less it was a punk ass move. He lost a fan!

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: BrandonT30, Hamby812, rclaridge, spicoli, TheMick
RGraves (Offline)
  #5 4/27/13 12:41 AM
His actions are unacceptable

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: BrandonT30, burris7555, ChadSmith, koolaid89, mr nobody
bmemmer (Offline)
  #6 4/27/13 3:34 AM
I like watching coleman. He is a gasser but this isn't the first time he tried fighting someone. I remember two years ago during sprint week he tried starting two other fights. Didn't he throw a steering wheel also some other time?! Hope he gets it figured out soon.

Posted via Mobile Device
Duke Cook Jr. (Offline)
  #7 4/27/13 5:33 AM
Originally Posted by jason_rc_racing:
I witnessed it. He came to the 57 pit so that should get him banned from gas city by gas city. And he should be banned from usac as well. IMO. None the less it was a punk ass move. He lost a fan!

Posted via Mobile Device
Coleman you replaced the fan you lost. I love raw emotion and racers who stand on the gas. 3 of the best USAC racers had a lot emotion, Foyt, Hewitt, Stewart.
3 Likes: ChadSmith, ROSS, Tkonk08
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #8 4/27/13 7:46 AM
Originally Posted by mortboyz:
Either one of you guys witness this, or just spreadin stuff around just because?
Yes, I was there, and I'm not spreading stuff around. Thanks!

Posted via Mobile Device
curbservice (Offline)
  #9 4/27/13 7:50 AM
I dont mind the fighting as much as I mind who he is supposed to have hit, an elderly gentelman thats just cheap. I really hope it wasent Paul Hazen that got hit, I'v known Paul for 20 plus years and never knew anybody that wanted to hit him or would hit him just awful no matter who it was

Posted via Mobile Device
1021gpa (Offline)
  #10 4/27/13 7:59 AM
two north Vernon boys going at it you gotta love it
Closed Thread