IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any test and tunes this weekend?
4/5/13, 12:06 PM   #1
Any test and tunes this weekend?
McInturff Racing

Does anyone know of a track doing test and tune this weekend? I was planning on hitting Eldora but with them canceling I'm at a loss now. I'm supposed to be out of town next weekend and don't really want to have to change my plans around but don't want to go to my first race untested.

4/5/13, 4:32 PM   #2
Re: Any test and tunes this weekend?
cowboyhar69

http://www.35raceway.com/

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

4/5/13, 5:03 PM   #3
McInturff Racing

Thanks for the info Cowboy but I'm not sure they would appreciate a 360 showing up. Guess I should have been a bit more specific in voicing my needs

Posted via Mobile Device

4/5/13, 6:00 PM   #4
slide22

Shouldn't be a problem, I remember Kory Crabtree practicing there with a 410 about 5 years ago. Give them a call and find out. Or if you're in the southern Ohio area, first OVSCA race at Jackson County Speedway. I know its a 410 race but you can't beat time on the track

4/6/13, 1:33 PM   #5
rstar00

I was at 35 Speedway last year and they had 410 non-wing race that night for the first time. So I would give it a go. Also the track in Jackson is running non wing tonight.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any test and tunes this weekend?