IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #51 10/5/07 11:57 AM
Man, even my name gets thrown into a thread I have nothing to do with...talk about expanding my horizons..

Good luck Bryan
PJ Wright (Online)
  #52 10/5/07 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
Man, even my name gets thrown into a thread I have nothing to do with...talk about expanding my horizons..

Good luck Bryan
When folks start talking about stock cars, the first three people I think about are: Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt and Chris Nunn!:emote20: (Then Seadog of course!)

Seriously though; GOOD LUCK BC !!!
Mr. Happy
  #53 10/5/07 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
It's going to be a very long off-season... I can see that already. :emote20:
That's no **** Bill. :rolling:
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #54 10/5/07 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by PJ Wright:
When folks start talking about stock cars, the first three people I think about are: Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt and Chris Nunn!:emote20: (Then Seadog of course!)

Seriously though; GOOD LUCK BC !!!
Well at least I keep good company...:rolling:
Seadog (Offline)
  #55 10/5/07 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
Well at least I keep good company...:rolling:
So I'm good company? I think not!
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #56 10/5/07 1:05 PM
Dont be a downer on yourself seadog...im sure youre good company in some way...

That sounded extremely wrong
FOR4
  #57 10/5/07 1:20 PM
[QUOTE=Gregg;13024]By now Bryan is probably tutoring the 2007 Indy 500 winner about the idiosynchrocies of stock car racing.

I hope Ashley will get some TV time today. I think I like her alot.
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #58 10/5/07 1:28 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
He was sending him hugs and kisses last week, Chuck. Jonesy is Byron's biggest fan.:rolling:

Jerry

Jerry, who is this "Byron" fellow? A poet, as in Lord Byron?

Glad I called in sick; one of my plans is to watch BC today. May he lead the pack.

Side note: I looked at the entry list. Most all types of racing are on that list. From Scott Speed to Tim McCreadie.:thumb:

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #59 10/5/07 1:36 PM
[QUOTE=Danny Burton;13051]

Glad I called in sick; one of my plans is to watch BC today. May he lead the pack.

So I suppose this means another day without mail?:emote20:
bherzog513 (Offline)
  #60 10/5/07 2:38 PM
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock:
BC, you just continue to amaze! Great job. Kudos also to Bobby Santos III for his 5th place starting spot. Good luck to both of them as well as Tim McCreadie and Josh Wise in the race!:applaud::thumb:

Im not trying to be a dick here but... Qualifying at Talladega has absolutely nothing to do with driving or talent.

Did dario take clausens cup ride or are they going to dump sorenson?(the same sorenson that was made out to be one of the greatest young up and coming drivers):kookoo2: