racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

O'Conner's!!

8/26/14, 6:32 AM   #22
Re: Thank you O'Conners
racing2bwithu2

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 63

Thank You O'Conner's Family and whole staff for an exciting 4 days. Without your hard work we wouldn't of seen any racing. Again Thank You. Lloyd & Gail

8/26/14, 8:23 AM   #23
rclaridge

Can someone give me contact number for the O'Conners, I'd like to call and thank them personally.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, racegal
8/26/14, 9:34 AM   #24
FALCONEDDIE

Special thanks to the O'Conners!! for all their hard work my 900 mile trip from Florida was not in vain. Everyone needs to realize the extra cost of labor and fuel and all the other problems cut into their profit big time. Everyone should be happy with the results. Special thanks to the Spencers for directing me to the Half Moon Restaurant and Brewery- GREAT FOOD!! GREAT STAFF!! Made a lot of friends and hope to get back for the Smackdown next year.
Falconeddie
Ed Robbins
Lake Helen, Fl.

8/26/14, 9:38 AM   #25
FALCONEDDIE

Kokomo Speedway phone number is listed on their webpage.

8/26/14, 11:12 AM   #26
duel

It was a big event and it had that feel to it. When the cars started running in the track each time the fans camping and parked in the lot started towards their seats. After the first night you could just feel the commitment to get in the 3 shows. Best day races I have seen on dirt. I know 2 fans they gained that had never been there before and can't wait till next year. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

Randy Stull

8/26/14, 1:46 PM   #27
rclaridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONEDDIE View Post
Kokomo Speedway phone number is listed on their webpage.
I have the track number but nobody is answering it, I was hoping someone had another way to contact them.

8/26/14, 8:42 PM   #28
Onlydirt

As I was leaving Sunday out the front gate, I was thanked by Chris for attending. They deserve all the thanks we can give for working so hard to keep the show going.

8/30/14, 9:50 AM   #29
19racer

This is from Kokomo Speedway Facebook page
Attached Images
image.jpg (147.8 KB, 81 views)

9/2/14, 1:06 AM   #30
Justigit

I know I am a little late to the party... but I too just wanted to send my thanks to the O'Conner's family and workers for an unbelievable effort in being able to get the Smackdown races in.
Like many others, after you seen the water in the infield, on the track and out in the parking areas you just had to say to yourself, "there is no way this is going to happen"! But with the gallant effort of the whole family they pulled it off and the racing was fantastic. Congrats!
Thanks also to the teams who endured the weather and provided the great racing we saw. Also thanks to Stoops Freightliner for making it all possible.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, mc/rider, mowerman, racing2bwithu2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you O'Conners