IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC: USAC’s HONDA NATIONAL MIDGET SERIES EXPANDS TO PENNSYL
1/12/15, 7:45 PM   #11
Re: USAC: USAC’s HONDA NATIONAL MIDGET SERIES EXPANDS TO PEN
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonr View Post
I am glad that the schedule is out. I am glad that the Gold Crown is back on the schedule. I am sad to see no races at Angell Park. I am also very excited to see the Penn. dates. Not that I have anything to do with Penn. but rather because it is a co-sanctioned show with ARDC.
The no races at Angell Park was exactly why i was asking if this is the complete schedule. Damn.....

1/12/15, 8:02 PM   #12
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
The no races at Angell Park was exactly why i was asking if this is the complete schedule. Damn.....
Tim looking at the other post that announced the engine change for Badger kind of explains the lack of USAC dates there. They couldnt field many cars without Badger's help

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: Tim Watson
1/13/15, 4:49 AM   #13
JDFAST

Only one race on the west coast, how many teams will tow to Perris, CA for just one race? Car count was already slim last year (even with races in AZ)

1/13/15, 9:46 AM   #14
Stealth87

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Tim looking at the other post that announced the engine change for Badger kind of explains the lack of USAC dates there. They couldnt field many cars without Badger's help
Without Badgers help? Really? Because Badger has only supplied 3-5 cars when USAC is there. All the others are POWRi cars. POWRi has a few dates scheduled at APS this year

1/13/15, 11:48 AM   #15
chathamracefan

Is each night of the Kokomo Grand Prix a stand alone show?

1/13/15, 12:08 PM   #16
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
Is each night of the Kokomo Grand Prix a stand alone show?
No. It's with Sprints.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing
1/13/15, 12:10 PM   #17
chathamracefan

Sorry, I meant is each night it's own show or is Friday a qualifying night for Saturday. Thanks!

1/13/15, 1:33 PM   #18
grader47

The 38th Belleville Midget Nationals is back to $12500 to win and $1000 to start and prelim nite Thursday is $3000 to win and at least $450 to start

1/13/15, 2:40 PM   #19
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
Sorry, I meant is each night it's own show or is Friday a qualifying night for Saturday. Thanks!
Yes 2 seperate shows.

1/15/15, 10:51 AM   #20
ThrowbackRacingTeam

So they would rather not run pavement at all than require dirt style chassis at all tracks? Sad to see those tracks and great races go by the wayside. USAC officially killed off midget racing in Wisconsin and now look at their own schedule. They will be done soon and there will only be Poweri in the Midwest, fueled by the Chili Bowl. It's just frustrating to see something you used to like so much go downhill so bad. I expect a further decline in sprint car count at most races this year too. Hope I'm wrong.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC: USAC’s HONDA NATIONAL MIDGET SERIES EXPANDS TO PENNSYL