IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Andrew Update #11
10/25/07, 10:34 PM   #11
Re: Andrew Update #11
tjtomthumb

Hey Mike, glad to hear Andrew is hangin tough. We think of him and the family everyday. Sometimes I get a little lax on posting replies but the first thing I do every time I sit at the desk is look for an update on Andrew and Drake. Poor little fellas are having a tough time. Please keep the updates coming. :thumb:

10/26/07, 9:20 AM   #12
Re: Andrew Update #11
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjtomthumb View Post
Hey Mike, glad to hear Andrew is hangin tough. We think of him and the family everyday. Sometimes I get a little lax on posting replies but the first thing I do every time I sit at the desk is look for an update on Andrew and Drake. Poor little fellas are having a tough time. Please keep the updates coming. :thumb:
Tom,

Thanks for remembering Andrew in your thoughts and prayers. I enjoy reading the posts but certainly don't expect a reply at all. At times I feel a little guilty posting the updates. I try to only post during off times (non racing days) so as not to clutter the board. It is truly amazing to me the number of people who have joined in to follow Andrew's journey. There isn't a day that goes by that someone new is joining in. My family is very humbled by the outpouring of love and concern.

I am also closely monitoring Drake Besecker's situation as well. It saddens me to think that good people have to endure what they have been through. I hope that they can soon get some resolution to a very difficult situation and he can be on the road to recovery.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Andrew Update #11