Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo updates
7/12/15, 12:27 AM   #31
dirtbag

Grant will feed them some alphabet soup

1 member likes this post: fish
7/12/15, 1:01 AM   #32
3Cfan

IF the rain holds off Monday and someone in the Terre Haute area wants to go, I have two wristbands available. PM me. Bands have been taken.........Enjoy your Sprintweek!
Last edited by 3Cfan; 7/12/15 at 12:34 PM.

7/12/15, 1:26 AM   #33

Race Count This Year: 8

The word passed to us that tried to stick it out with the track was bring your wrist band it will be honored. I have NEVER seen kokomo work lime that to try and get one in! Hell of a job by all the workers and officials. Could have had a little better sense of urgency early on but none the less. Oh and if the old man on a 4 wheeler who happens to be an official for the QTMRL I hope you choke on your centrum silver a$$ hole. Slow down. And yes I believe I have the right of way. 3 times this guy couldn't figure out the brakes or how to steer around me. And of course go DD!

7/12/15, 1:34 AM   #34
Re: Kokomo updates
jim goerge

I have a pit pass and a general admit wrist band for anyone who wants them for Monday. Will leave at front desk at Days Inn.

1 member likes this post: wildman92
7/12/15, 1:45 AM   #35
micro94

Oh I hung out for awhile waiting. Once I seen the next band of rain was getting pretty close and they didn't have it very dry yet I left. Didn't see the was rescheduling it for Monday though till I got home. Heck of a effort though.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
7/12/15, 8:43 AM   #36
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
I have a pit pass and a general admit wrist band for anyone who wants them for Monday. Will leave at front desk at Days Inn.
If I was back in town earlier I would of took those off your hands for ya! Just gettin back to Kokomo after a trip to New Orleans

7/12/15, 9:01 AM   #37
Tumey's 55

My friend and I were watching the radar all night. The big system was very slow moving and they would have gotten the show in but for the shower that came out of nowhere. I thought they moved things along very rapidly with no dead time between races. The only thing they could have done was eliminate the support class. Again, if not for the pop up we would have been good. Sometimes it just isn't meant to be.

1 member likes this post: retired14
7/12/15, 12:30 PM   #38
Re: Kokomo updates
retired14

When weather is threatening, as it seems to be doing a lot of here lately, heavy emphasis on eliminate the support class. IMO we would have gotten it in last night. But, hindsight is always 20/20, and the 150 mile drive home with part of it in a downpour in the dark, was enjoyable.

1 member likes this post: Eatin Dirt
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo updates