IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
brian2h (Offline)
  #151 7/28/14 10:10 PM
Thank u everybody for ur kind words and thoughts I will b sure to pass it on to shondra and family.its been a rough day for everyone. Shondra is a strong women and has been fighting by bills side for over 20 years. bill got cancer 6 mo. After they were married so they never got a chance to start a family so all of us is his family and I for one will make sure he is never forgot in my little place in this big o world I loved bill like a brother and had tremendous respect for him.he was my best friend and my hero
44 Likes: 2HWrench, agar, Andrew S. Quinn, awon24, bighd0522, ByronMack, Danny Burton, Dannypollock24, Darlin, davidm, dirtfan98, dirttrackfan, Eatin Dirt, FALCONEDDIE, FishBurger, flatout18, Fox.53, foytfan, groove grabber, i love dirt track racing, IndyBound, itsanonwingthing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Kansasdirtfan, mayor31, mc/rider, Midget 89, MikeJ1961, mowerman, NEMA88, OTSNWR, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, Pushtruck, racefan20, racephoto1, racing2bwithu2, RATHER B RACING, RRoberts, ryan84, scottyCbus, SHORTBUS, Sprintracing59
dirttrackfan (Offline)
  #152 7/28/14 10:10 PM
RIP Bill. Will miss seeing you at the track but I know you will always be keeping an eye on things as you always have.... Miss you my friend...
Russ (Offline)
  #153 7/28/14 10:11 PM
RIP Bill Gardner
WinglessFAN (Offline)
  #154 7/28/14 10:12 PM
GOD SPEED from Pennsylvania..thoughts and prayers to all involved..IOW is a AWESOME SITE and it makes my days sooo much better I can't put it into words.. RIP and thank u even tho I never met u
billm233 (Offline)
  #155 7/28/14 10:14 PM
Rest in Peace Bill

My thoughts and prayers are with Bill's family and many friends. I never met Bill in person, and I am sad about that. I know that Bill has been a role model for anyone having a rough time.

Bill Miller
Ossian, Indiana

https://billm233.smugmug.com/
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, Honest-Sam, Jerry Shaw
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #156 7/28/14 10:15 PM
Don’t grieve for me, for now I’m free
I’m following the path God has laid you see.
I took His hand when I heard him call
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work, to play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I found that peace at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss
Oh yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life’s been full, I savored much
Good friends, good times, a loved one’s touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and peace to thee
God wanted me now; He set me free.

Rest In Peace Bill, you brought so much joy to people w/ this forum I thank you
27 Likes: 1BIGracefan, ByronMack, champcar50, Charles Nungester, dirtfan98, FishBurger, gail s, Honest-Sam, i love dirt track racing, IndyBound, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, John P Huss, Kansasdirtfan, mc/rider, Motormasher, mowerman, Mud Packer, NEMA88, OTSNWR, RacinBabe, racing2bwithu2, scottyCbus, Speedwrench, Sprintracing59, team3521, Xflagman
Dan Nelson (Offline)
  #157 7/28/14 10:17 PM
RIP Bill. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. I hate cancer.
2 Likes: Jerry Shaw, team3521
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #158 7/28/14 10:18 PM
Rest in peace Bill. This race fan is very grateful for all you did for racing and those of us who love it.
3 Likes: billm233, Jerry Shaw, Kansasdirtfan
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #159 7/28/14 10:32 PM
RIP Bill Gardner.
dirtfan98 (Offline)
  #160 7/28/14 11:26 PM
RIP Bill u have been for years now and will always be my hero!!! Going to miss u brother!

Jason