IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 1/26/18 12:17 PM
We love telling stories about our favorite people. This piece is about our dear friend Danny Laycock. He was a huge part of getting us going in the video and television back in the day. Congrats on your HARF Hall ofFame induction! Much love and gratitude. You Tube Video

JackslashTV
47 Likes: 2fast4u, agar, Al Pierce, babcock14d, bighd0522, Blackduce, Bobv, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, chris jockish, cowboyhar69, davidm, EBookerFan, flagboy55, gastown, GYATK94, hbmundy, hoosierhillbilly, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, kcarm92, Kpederson91, Kydehart, LB, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Melmo, MIKE HEIMEL, nitrofunny, ossuks, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, racegal, RadRacer, RedRacer07, ronmil, superstock30, throb, tigerone, Tim Bookmiller, tirespinner, TNRustler, WBR 3E, WinglessLovers
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #2 1/26/18 2:02 PM
Very Well Done Mr Buckley !!
3 Likes: gastown, jim goerge, tirespinner
racegal (Offline)
  #3 1/26/18 2:19 PM
Congratulations D.O.!!!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
3 Likes: gastown, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 1/26/18 5:14 PM
To me its not a trip to LPS unless I can holler at DO. congratulations DO!!!!
3 Likes: bighd0522, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 1/26/18 5:49 PM
Congrats D.O! Woooo Raaacin!

Charles Nungester
Vertigo (Offline)
  #6 1/26/18 8:40 PM
As soon as I moved to Indiana in 1988 and bought my first camcorder I knew D.O was "the man." He knew EVERYBODY. It was a pleasure to work alongside you and talk racing during the down times. You are a great ambassador for the sport and deserve this honor.

Willie
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #7 1/26/18 9:07 PM
Sean has such a way of capturing the essence of a moment. Congrats to A generation and more grew up with your influence directly and in directly that helped create their love for this sport.

Tim Clauson

W.W.B.K.D. ?
16 Likes: bighd0522, Bobv, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, GYATK94, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, nitrofunny, oppweld, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racer-x, tirespinner
nitrofunny (Offline)
  #8 1/27/18 12:54 AM
Great job!

Brian Spink
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #9 1/29/18 6:36 PM
Congrats to D.O.! Yesterday's HARF banquet was an emotional day for D.O. He had nothing but praise for everyone in his life.

Also, congrats to John Andretti for his induction. It is amazing what John has accomplished in his driving life. AND.....let's not forget that his and Dave Wilson's Kroger Race For Riley has raised nearly $4 million dollars for Riley Hospital.

Two Hall of Fame guys.
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, interpreter66, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PIT CART, tirespinner