IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2019
3/27/19, 10:24 PM   #1
jeffnanny

Just want to say I hope that everyone has an outstanding and prosperous 2019 season. Whether you’re a fan, driver, owner, crew member or involved in any other way this goes to you. I’m still trying to put things together for my family team in hopes of continuing to chase my dreams as a driver and to keep moving forward and learning every night we hit the track. If it doesn’t work out for this year I’ll still be there to support my friends and family. Hope to meet some of you I don’t know and see all of you I do. Best wishes and hammer down!

Jeff Nanny #60
Last edited by jeffnanny; 3/27/19 at 11:02 PM.

3/27/19, 10:35 PM   #2
Re: 2019
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffnanny View Post
Just want to say I hope that everyone has an outstanding and prosperous 2019 season. Whether you’re a fan, driver, owner, crew member or involved in any other way. I’m still trying to put things together for my family team in hopes of running this year. If it doesn’t work out I’ll still be there to support my friends and family. Hope to meet some of you I don’t know and see all of you I do. Best wishes and hammer down!

Jeff Nanny #60
Good luck Jeff!

2 members like this post: jeffnanny, oppweld
3/27/19, 11:00 PM   #3
Buster51

Good Luck hope see you on the track.

2 members like this post: jeffnanny, oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2019