IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you Robert Ballou
9/29/18, 11:55 AM   #31
Re: Thank you Robert Ballou
revjimk

[QUOTE=wobbler;503013]Here's my 2 cents from outsider looking in from afar! Tell me any other employer that you let one of their employees publicly bash them without some sort of repercussions?? If you have an issue with your employer or anybody else for that matter, grow some balls and talk to them about your concerns directly, either by phone, email or in person. In this day and age with the technology available to everyone it is becoming easier and easier to hide behind a keyboard rather than doing the right thing like was done in years gone past!

I know I have been guilty of it in tha past and probably will be again in the future but that doesn't make it right and consequences are to be expected.[/QUOTE

True, it would have been more diplomatic for Ballou to complain in person rather than rant on a public forum. But even if they suspend him (which I think is too long), they should AT LEAST pay him for points he's already earned

2 members like this post: bjr1655, jim goerge
9/29/18, 12:14 PM   #32
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

[quote=revjimk;503024]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbler View Post
Here's my 2 cents from outsider looking in from afar! Tell me any other employer that you let one of their employees publicly bash them without some sort of repercussions?? If you have an issue with your employer or anybody else for that matter, grow some balls and talk to them about your concerns directly, either by phone, email or in person. In this day and age with the technology available to everyone it is becoming easier and easier to hide behind a keyboard rather than doing the right thing like was done in years gone past!

I know I have been guilty of it in tha past and probably will be again in the future but that doesn't make it right and consequences are to be expected.[/QUOTE

True, it would have been more diplomatic for Ballou to complain in person rather than rant on a public forum. But even if they suspend him (which I think is too long), they should AT LEAST pay him for points he's already earned
I think they pay points to top ten, both drivers and car owners. My guess is he will be out of the top ten by seasons end. At least on the drivers side.

1 member likes this post: fish
9/29/18, 12:33 PM   #33
Kirk Spridgeon

Dan,
Just hear to clear up some incorrect information from this & other recent posts. I am only concerned with facts.

2018 is one of the largest schedules in USAC Sprint Car Series history.
It contains the most races paying over $5,000 to win in USAC Sprint Car history.
If the rest of the schedule is completed, it will be the most events run in 40 years.
Pevely will be back in 2019.
This year is the most full-time USAC Sprint Car participants in at least 30 years.
The incident referenced at Kokomo last year resulted in fines, probation, and two crew members being banned for the balance of the season.

We stand at the trailer nightly, open to all questions, concerns, and criticism. This is told to all competitors, members or not, on a nightly basis.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint63122 View Post
Spot on post here and yes I will add Levi and Spridge can not handle criticism and one is highly jealous and all hide behind there comfy job titles at usuck and giving Robert credit for almost losing race dates is beyond hilarious this good ole boys club has lost a lot of dates and events the past few years because of the self centered attitudes they display and also because they can not draw fans to the tracks they go to Pevely is a good example for 2018 race no one in the stands and wow, Robert said nothing about the track. This was a lynch mob gathering with the clowns who did it to him nothing else. Remember how many nights the usac officials gathered around the tony stewart car to protect there pretty boy Levi for his stupid chit on the track more than once. Have watched many good people just walk away and get out because of this clubs actions they never learn and have no idea just a bunch of spoiled brats in there now.

9/29/18, 12:58 PM   #34
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 1
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon View Post
Dan,
Just hear to clear up some incorrect information from this & other recent posts. I am only concerned with facts.

2018 is one of the largest schedules in USAC Sprint Car Series history.
It contains the most races paying over $5,000 to win in USAC Sprint Car history.
If the rest of the schedule is completed, it will be the most events run in 40 years.
Pevely will be back in 2019.
This year is the most full-time USAC Sprint Car participants in at least 30 years.
The incident referenced at Kokomo last year resulted in fines, probation, and two crew members being banned for the balance of the season.

We stand at the trailer nightly, open to all questions, concerns, and criticism. This is told to all competitors, members or not, on a nightly basis.

Thanks!
So who are these Key Industry Track Partners?

"On September 25th, a meeting was held with Mr. Ballou, along with key industry track partners, to discuss the repeated concerns."

4 members like this post: jim goerge, oppweld, PIT CART, Rpracing1
9/29/18, 6:51 PM   #35
7horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
So who are these Key Industry Track Partners?

"On September 25th, a meeting was held with Mr. Ballou, along with key industry track partners, to discuss the repeated concerns."
Heard Rudisell and Stewart were there

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/29/18, 7:37 PM   #36
minispeed

Sorry Robert. First time all year the burg has a thick nasty cushion and you can’t be here to enjoy it!!!!!

9/29/18, 8:13 PM   #37
7horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by minispeed View Post
Sorry Robert. First time all year the burg has a thick nasty cushion and you can’t be here to enjoy it!!!!!
Yeah turn 3 looks nice and rough

9/29/18, 8:40 PM   #38
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7horse View Post
Heard Rudisell and Stewart were there
Heard it from?

9/29/18, 8:46 PM   #39
7horse
Banned

Last edited by 7horse; 9/29/18 at 9:34 PM.

1 member likes this post: fishnman
9/29/18, 8:53 PM   #40
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7horse View Post
The madman himself
That makes it more credible 👍

2 members like this post: 7horse, fishnman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you Robert Ballou