Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon
6/15/19, 2:44 AM   #1
Paragon
Buster51

Any results did they get show in.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
6/15/19, 8:26 AM   #2
TQ97

Yes, after a rain delay after the heat races. 47 cars. Hopkins led early and had everyone covered but pulled off with 5 to go. On a restart with 1 to go Travis Berryhill got Colten Cottle coming out of 4 at the checkered for the win. Other than who finished 3rd in the 2nd feature, that’s all I know.

Edit: other side of the racing world is Paragon story; didn’t realize until after I replied.
Last edited by TQ97; 6/15/19 at 8:56 AM.

2 members like this post: Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
6/15/19, 2:04 PM   #3
JoshCunningham

Results

https://www.myracepass.com/profile/s...1857&crt=track

6/15/19, 9:04 PM   #4
addictedtodirt

Hats off to the track for getting the show in. The track was in great shape making for great racing. The Mrs could take no more of the rain and we threw in the towel prior to the hornets coming out. Had a great time anyway. Hope to be back for the Amatti.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
6/15/19, 10:07 PM   #5
Re: Paragon
chris jockish

Race Count This Year: 71
Race Count Last Year: 69

Josh is alittle modest He started 16th good run, finished 3rd Also had a nice opening prayer. AJ Hopkins had em covered till he broke 4 laps to go. Colton Cottle looked like he won till Berryhill edged him by inches. Rook won the 2nd feature. Nice crowd considering fighting rain drops late.
Track Crew kept busy, did well keeping it going. Nice also to see Keith and Judy enjoying the evening.

6/16/19, 10:17 AM   #6
Re: Paragon
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

I would like to see USAC schedule a race there for Midget Week. Maybe do away with with a track thats newest on the schedule

2 members like this post: dirt330, i love dirt track racing
6/16/19, 11:14 AM   #7
oppweld

Race Count This Year: 3
Race Count Last Year: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
I would like to see USAC schedule a race there for Midget Week. Maybe do away with with a track thats newest on the schedule
Same with Sprint Week!

6/16/19, 3:58 PM   #8
cmiracingvids

Couple things I’d like to share. The track has been really good. Hat tip to Spiker and the crew. Past Friday it was really good. Would have held up nicely even without the rain. I like the format. I’m assuming the first feature is 1,400 to win and 200 to start. Other feature is 500 to win 150 to start. But they still run b main/s to give guys one last chance at the main feature. This also gives guys learning, extra laps. Thumbs up there. I like the new walkway up to the ticket window, but I’d like to see more than one person selling tickets. This brings me to my complaints. The way the restroom deal is set up, you have to actually leave the fenced in area of the track. Basically like leaving to go to your car. Not a huge deal, just wish they had a different exit other than the main entrance. Coming back in, nobody has ever checked for my ticket. Second, and this has been a big one all year...the PA is horrible! I can’t hear anything whenever there’s one car on the track. Surely they can get better speakers put in. North Vernon got some when Keithly took over and they’re nice and loud and clear. Lastly, there has to be a better way to push sprints off. 4 push trucks all having to make a complete lap to get back to the chute is more time consuming than it has to be. I think start pushing them way in the back of the line up chute, and have the trucks come back around through the pits after firing off one car. Have everyone line up on the back pit lane and come out on that far lane closest to turn 2. I saw they expanded the lineup chute...which is nice...but it still takes longer than it needs to. Other than those few things, the track itself and the racing has been good! Nice to have a track close to Bloomington run every Friday. Keep up the good work!

1 member likes this post: oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon