IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #51 8/2/14 10:11 PM
L 18.Grant westfall weir.red for b Stewart

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
2 Likes: jgasson54fan, Pat O'Connor Fan
Jspradling (Offline)
  #52 8/2/14 10:28 PM
Thanks for the updates
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #53 8/2/14 10:37 PM
Grant westfall weir.after a bunch of cautions

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
2 Likes: jgasson54fan, Pat O'Connor Fan
SGreen (Offline)
  #54 8/2/14 10:57 PM
Just to be clear. Jack Hewitt said he was running a champ car at the 4 crown.
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #55 8/4/14 10:50 AM
Many Thank Yous go out to several. Thank You Dan, and Staff for always making us feel welcome. Thank You to all Drivers, Crews, Owners for showing up and putting on some great racing for the fans. A special Thank You to Dan for catching us after the races, and asking Gail if she was still interested in that ride with Jack Hewitt. Thank You Jack Hewitt for taking Gail on the ride of her dreams. I will say her Big Smile is still on her face. Sorry I don't always remember names, But to Jack's Wife for keeping Gail calm and helping her get suited up, Thank You. I will say Gail was so happy, that I'm sure lots of people at Kokomo heard her story about the ride. We look forward to returning in October for more great racing. We will have 1 for sure with us an maybe 2. Sorry we didn't catch up with some new IOW fans, but we did visit with Bob and Monica Clauson. Again Thank You to Everyone. Lloyd and Gail
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, EPSpeed, gail s, Great Scott, mowerman, Mud Packer, racing4aman
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #56 8/4/14 1:56 PM
Gail got a Hewitt ride? Wow

Charles Nungester
ronmil (Offline)
  #57 8/4/14 2:07 PM
Originally Posted by SGreen:
Just to be clear. Jack Hewitt said he was running a champ car at the 4 crown.
Wow!!!????

Ron Miller
gail s (Offline)
  #58 8/4/14 4:16 PM
Originally Posted by racing2bwithu2:
Many Thank Yous go out to several. Thank You Dan, and Staff for always making us feel welcome. Thank You to all Drivers, Crews, Owners for showing up and putting on some great racing for the fans. A special Thank You to Dan for catching us after the races, and asking Gail if she was still interested in that ride with Jack Hewitt. Thank You Jack Hewitt for taking Gail on the ride of her dreams. I will say her Big Smile is still on her face. Sorry I don't always remember names, But to Jack's Wife for keeping Gail calm and helping her get suited up, Thank You. I will say Gail was so happy, that I'm sure lots of people at Kokomo heard her story about the ride. We look forward to returning in October for more great racing. We will have 1 for sure with us an maybe 2. Sorry we didn't catch up with some new IOW fans, but we did visit with Bob and Monica Clauson. Again Thank You to Everyone. Lloyd and Gail
I've been looking for the right words to express my feelings about the ride and to thank everyone involved for the ride and Lloyd came expressed it just right. thank you Jack, Jody , & Dan for making a special dream come true. It's so great to have friends to understand and share the experience. I give this ride and the track a 10. anyone with the chance to go do it. I hope you do it's worth it. gail
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, mowerman, Mud Packer, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman, Steve Wendel
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #59 8/4/14 6:28 PM
Seeing Gail at Kokomo on Sunday night, you couldn't wipe that smile off of her face if you wanted to. Congrats on the opportunity to do something so many folks only dream about.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, mowerman, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman