IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pevely.
5/24/20, 7:06 PM   #11
motorhead748

I was at pevely last nite. A very good shoe & The virus crap never crossed my mind.

5/24/20, 8:18 PM   #12
Re: Pevely.
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

I drove over 4 hours to attend Friday night. You signed a waiver and the track took your temp. Getting your ticket, they even disposed the ink pen you used to sign. You were offered a bottle of sanitizer. You sat in every other rows. Some people spaced out, some did not. Very few people wore a face mask.

It was simple.....if you felt comfortable, you went. If you were scared or unsure, you stayed home. Clearly by the size of the crowds, fans felt safe. I protected myself best I could. We can't live our life in fear.....that was my opinion. Looking forward to June 13th....racing begins in Indiana!

5/25/20, 2:05 PM   #13
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboat15 View Post
You are always ready to start a debate, doesn't matter which board you are on. If you don't feel comfortable going to the tracks stay away. Don't judge people rev.
beezr2002
I've been accused of being argumentative many times (runs in the family) but I didn't start this "debate". I realize I'm free to stay away, don't need your permission
What some of you guys fail to consider is that you can have no symptoms, but still carry the virus & infect your friends family & coworkers
I'm not judging anyone, just sharing the advice of medical professionals

1 member likes this post: captrat
5/25/20, 2:54 PM   #14
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
just sharing the advice of medical professionals
No need to seek their advice. Just read this site, facebook, twitter, or 4m. Medical professionals, constitutional law attorneys, politicians, statistical analysts, conspiracy theorists, and members of media that actually tell the truth - all in one place. Many of those are all rolled into one person.

1 member likes this post: racenut69
5/25/20, 5:54 PM   #15
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier race fan View Post
No need to seek their advice. Just read this site, facebook, twitter, or 4m. Medical professionals, constitutional law attorneys, politicians, statistical analysts, conspiracy theorists, and members of media that actually tell the truth - all in one place. Many of those are all rolled into one person.
Well said...

1 member likes this post: racenut69
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pevely.