IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thoughts on Kokomo tonight
8/24/18, 11:31 AM   #21
Re: Thoughts on Kokomo tonight
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by david mitchell View Post
Have to agree on this point.You pretty much know the winner is coming from the first two rows if not the front row.Still slightly better than Formula One.Just enjoy the racing.😆
What? That's like saying tap water is about as good a Dom Pérignon. This is if you enjoy a nice glass or two of the bubbly.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
8/24/18, 11:56 AM   #22
tdt636

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
What? That's like saying tap water is about as good a Dom Pérignon. This is if you enjoy a nice glass or two of the bubbly.
You have to consider the source of the post. Remember he thinks ending the USAC season in Indiana in November is a good idea

3 members like this post: addictedtodirt, Boat, jim goerge
8/24/18, 3:24 PM   #23
david mitchell
Banned

Once again proving that attention is not paid,i never said that the USAC season should end here in November.I said it should end here in mid to late October.Have you or anyone been to Perris in November.It sometimes is not California dreamin weather.⛄️That is not the point however.The fact is the USAC sprint car series is very predictable at the moment.Four cars and drivers dominate.The winner usually comes from the first two rows.Really,if you start past position four,forget it.What I want to see is a fight between these four drivers at end of season,then take whole show to Cali so not one of you can see it unfold in person.Lets run the whole season essentially in one area and then take it 3,000 miles away for the most exciting part.yeah,that makes sense.Lets not let the people who have supported it all year see it.I told this to a friend of mine who knows nothing about racing,and he said are you kidding me.They actually do that he said.Speaks volumes.

3 members like this post: hupp#9, kartracer99, mc/rider
8/24/18, 5:00 PM   #24
ThrowbackRacingTeam

Modern day cars are too hooked up. Make rules to loosen cars or the only way they are good is when the track is slick and dusty which fans don't like or tacky and rough which owners don't like.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Pat O'Connor Fan
8/24/18, 9:18 PM   #25
Hustlin-Hoosier

Race Count Last Year: 22

How's the weather at the track ?
Any Updates ? Thanx !!

8/24/18, 9:23 PM   #26
pletchfan

Sad that we are not getting any updates???

2 members like this post: HoosierMikey, Pat O'Connor Fan
8/24/18, 10:14 PM   #27
HoosierMikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pletchfan View Post
Sad that we are not getting any updates???

My thoughts as well!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thoughts on Kokomo tonight