IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
pletchfan (Offline)
  #21 2/23/13 10:51 PM
Susan I agree with either of the people. It could mean it is low on power and that could be because it is getting ready to blow... I HATE THAT!!!!
kylecumminsfan (Offline)
  #22 2/23/13 10:52 PM
anybody else lose the feed??

Posted via Mobile Device
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #23 2/23/13 10:55 PM
It's back up for me. They're pushing them off so they can form up for the feature.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Shawn Harper (Offline)
  #24 2/23/13 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
Oh no!!! (but thanks for telling me!)
I know this was last years motor, but not sure how many races are on it.They did borrow a new Claxton motoe to take down just in case something happened to this one.
Stocko23 (Offline)
  #25 2/23/13 10:57 PM
Rains coming

Posted via Mobile Device
pletchfan (Offline)
  #26 2/23/13 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by Shawn Harper:
I know this was last years motor, but not sure how many races are on it.They did borrow a new Claxton motoe to take down just in case something happened to this one.
I was hoping that they had a spare. Maybe they were able to change it out. I was curious, if Dave was 7th quick in qualifying why he has to start 8th?? Regardless, GO DAVE!!!
racegal (Offline)
  #27 2/23/13 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by Shawn Harper:
How fast can it be changed?

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #28 2/23/13 11:04 PM
Not that fast.
jgasson54fan (Offline)
  #29 2/23/13 11:05 PM
Thanks guys for the help

Posted via Mobile Device
pletchfan (Offline)
  #30 2/23/13 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
How fast can it be changed?
Susan, it depends on how many they have there helping. We have had to do this with TP before and it was all hands on deck and running a hundred miles an hour... But, we got it done.. Since Dave had to run the B though not sure. That is the last thing before the feature unless they ran a support class. That would give them more time.
3 Likes: Nut'n but Dirt, racegal