IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Old Timers
2/6/21, 3:43 PM   #1
Old Timers
Last Lap

Sunday March 21,2021 we will be having the 11th &1/2 Annual Old Timers Get Together at 1PM til all the stories are told.. The ½ was last year we had it all ready to go and we called it off because of the virus outbreak..It will again be at Wente's Sports Bar and Grill. We will have a heated tent along side the main room to give plenty of social distancing. It was 25 today when I was there and the tent was a warm 70. The only restriction is you have to wear a mask when you enter. Just because it's call Old Timer doesn't mean you have to be old, young and old are welcome. What started out with 6 or 8 guy's has grown to a standing room only crowd. Bring your best stories even if they are true {and some might be}. If you have some pictures or old memorabilia please bring it along. There is always great Pizza, Burgers, and cold Adult Beverages. We will again have a Q and A session to get the plans for the up and coming season from the owners and drivers and maybe some old racing movies. There will be a 50/50 again with the first drawing getting half and drawing for the second half so there will be two winners, if I can get Mr JW Meyerpeter to help again this year. If I've missed anyone or if you know of someone that would be interested in joining us please forward this.

Danny Frye
5929 Wycliffe DrSt Charles Mo 63304
636-300-3788

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Old Timers