IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > “Jim Hurtubise Classic” Rolls into Terre Haute
10/12/12, 2:19 PM   #11
Re: “Jim Hurtubise Classic” Rolls into Terre Haute
nitrofunny

anyone one know where i can get an entry list for this race? i dont get to attend many races and i like to know who is where. Thanks guys!

10/12/12, 2:25 PM   #12
Re: “Jim Hurtubise Classic” Rolls into Terre Haute
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrofunny View Post
anyone one know where i can get an entry list for this race? i dont get to attend many races and i like to know who is where. Thanks guys!
You won't see anything prior to going there, unless someone from IOW is at the track and posting on here, twitter, facebook, etc. They usually are selling programs at the track. If you don't get one of those and need help with a car number or driver you might not be familiar with, ask one of your neighbors in the stands. Almost all race fans that you see at this kind of race will jump at the chance to give somebody information.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

1 member likes this post: RacingGirl10
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > “Jim Hurtubise Classic” Rolls into Terre Haute