IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon?
6/19/11, 3:27 PM   #51
JSBH03

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffnanny View Post
That would have been family. Including his mother. You know how moms are when it comes to racing. And it was informational that the red could have been easily prevented if people were paying more attention or not just bein jack a's or whatever it was. Coulda been an exciting feature with Josh in it. The big boys know he can be competition with them and it makes a good show. But racing is racing. It is what it is and it happened. Plus the crazy drunk hippie that wants to start flippin people off and hollering and being disrespectful, well he needs to learn to zip it or watch who he is talking to like that because he got off easy last night.

But overall definitely a good race, good track, with finally some good flagmen. Just wish they could stay and werent passing through with MSCS. Hahaha.
That's what I figured. It doesn't look good though for a mom and male relative/friend to go down and yell at Braylon. I thought it was cool how Braylon handled it!

As for the hippie guy, he's a good dude actually. I didn't see him do anything so I can't speak to that. I see him at Putnamville about every week. He just likes to have a good time
Posted via Mobile Device

6/19/11, 5:11 PM   #52
Re: Paragon?
jeffnanny

Yeah I know what you mean there. And I seen he liked to have a good time. I think he ended up apologizing... Was good after that. He just applauded during Joshs flip and when Braylon gave the finger to my aunt and brother. Just one of them things that at the time he just said and acted on the wrong things.. Soooo no biggie.. Im not one to be mad at people.. Im just there to watch the races and kick back and relax after a long week at work. So to be able to go and watch a good night of racing like that is a gift to us all.... Ready to do it again next weekend at the KISS race.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon?