IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
PrinthouseGraphics (Offline)
  #1 2/15/12 10:07 PM
This is a late 90's chassis built by EMC. It was originally set up as a Mini sprint with a 1000cc engine in it but was ran for the past several years as a midget sprint. It is a 4 bar car. It has a complete body, a front axle, rear torsion bars and arms, jacob's ladder, a schroeder steering gear with arm and connecting rod, front and rear radius rods, front weld bolt on wheel centers, tail section with 16 gallon tank, throttle pedal and brake pedal, nerf bars and bumper and EMC hubs. I also have a 14.5 inch full containment Kirkey seat with padding but needs a new cover set. I would like $900 OBO for everything. I have detailed pics of everything and can provide them upon request. I can try and answer any questions. I have been in contact with Wink, the gentleman that owns EMC now and he has been a great wealth of knowledge. You can call me anytime. 419-631-5783. I can help deliver anywhere between Ohio and Florida as I am making a trip down there early next month!
tigerfanman (Offline)
  #2 2/17/12 1:50 PM
very interested! where are you located?
  #3 2/17/12 5:45 PM
I am in Mansfield Ohio. I can send a bunch of detailed pics!

Posted via Mobile Device
tigerfanman (Offline)
  #4 2/17/12 8:50 PM
That would be great. Please send to tigerfanman@aol.com What would be you're bottom doller?
  #5 2/22/12 12:29 PM
$700 takes everything!

Posted via Mobile Device
danco54 (Offline)
  #6 2/26/12 11:51 PM
Is it a down tube or upright I have an 88 emc with an 86 oil cooled 235 ho Suzuki now I have no tracks to race at in the north east shoot me an email dparkerracin@yahoo.com or call me. 508 954 0792 thanks Dan

Posted via Mobile Device
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #7 2/27/12 5:54 AM
It's a downtube upright car, also known has lightining sprint... Not to be confused with a side winder, or modified midget!

Posted via Mobile Device
  #8 2/27/12 10:44 PM
Sold!!!

Posted via Mobile Device