Karraker-Bacon
Boespflug-Stanbrough
T.Hewitt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3 Likes: jim goerge, racegal, tirespinner
Beinthecircle (Offline)
  #33 9/17/16 11:26 PM
Cummins wins
7 Likes: GYATK94, hoosierhillbilly, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, ryan84, SisterToThe3c, tirespinner
GYATK94 (Offline)
  #34 9/17/16 11:32 PM
Congrats to Cummins! I was following the updates on Twitter and was so nervous when I saw that late caution came out. Awesome to see Kyle finally get a USAC win at Haubstadt.
10 Likes: Animal76, Charles Nungester, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, PJ Wright, ryan84, SisterToThe3c, tirespinner
3Cfan (Offline)
  #35 9/18/16 4:14 AM
Haven't figured out that late caution yet. Cummins took the white flag the lap before and should have been taking the checkers when the flagman threw the white again to him. Never was a yellow shown to Cummins. Hmmmm.
3wide (Offline)
  #36 9/18/16 9:33 AM
The official had the white and checkers in his hands and was prepared to display the checkers to Cummins. When Clayton spun, he immediately turned on the yellow light, retracted the checkered flag and waved the white. I assume he thought it was the yellow as was normally in his hand. Once the MSCS official handed him the yellow, he promptly displayed it. No question as to what he was trying to do there and, in my mind, no question that the caution instead of the checkers was the right call.
2 Likes: 3Cfan, EPSpeed
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #37 9/18/16 10:40 AM
Congrats to Kyle Cummins! Awesome job. Stout field!

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, SisterToThe3c, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #38 9/18/16 10:50 AM
Congratulations to Kyle on the big win at his home track, wish I could have been there. As a huge fan of the Cowboy great to hear he drove through the field till he had trouble. Hope he gets back to racing more
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, racenut69, tirespinner
jmeneely (Offline)
  #39 9/18/16 11:24 AM
What was the complete finish order for feature
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #40 9/18/16 12:05 PM
1. Kyle Cummins, 2. Tyler Courtney, 3. Shane Cottle, 4. Kevin Thomas, Jr., 5. Chase Stockon, 6. Chris Windom, 7. Carson Short, 8. Justin Grant, 9. Brady Bacon, 10. Jon Stanbrough.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"