IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
3wide (Offline)
  #1 9/16/15 11:09 PM
And T-Mez named as the replacement beginning Friday night at Terre Haute per Amati Racing Facebook. Saw on Twitter where Chad Boespflug will compete in the Krockenberger 21k this weekend.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 9/16/15 11:35 PM
I read this earlier and with mixed emotions.
Chad IMHO did not do anything wrong, qualified well and ran great with the team.

I don't know Amati Racings Plans. Im not mad at em. Each team has to do whats in each teams interest and ability to do. If that doesn't include USAC National. Thats up to them. It cost mega bucks to travel and have enough spares to do it. Again, I don't now their plans and hope whatever they choose. They succeed! Im sure they will!

I like TMez and wish them well.

I sure hope Chad lands a national ride. A couple years ago I was cheer-leading him getting one, Now Im possitive he's ready!

Go Team Amati in your endeavors. Hope to see you racing alot next year.

Go Boespflug! You have my and many fans support and are not only a great racer but a good guy!

Charles Nungester
14 Likes: Dgentry51, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, JDK222, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, mrsstanfill, RACrappieman, rapid robert, robert gatten, ronmil, ryan84, younggun398
3wide (Offline)
  #3 9/16/15 11:51 PM
Completely agree, Charles! I thought Chad has been well above average with the Amati team! Have been a big fan of Chad since he started showing up on my radar during sprint week 2011 (maybe) in the family owned 98. Also appreciate T-Mez and his all out style. Wish nothing but the best for all three parties involved.
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, RACrappieman, rapid robert
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 9/17/15 12:02 AM
I hate to hear this as I thought Chad ran pretty good in that car, but I also liked Cockrum in it too.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, ronmil, wildman92, younggun398
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #5 9/17/15 4:51 AM
Another reason why I just dont get it....

A guy can come in, win 30 races in a season, and be out of a ride by the end of the year in Sprint Car racing.

A guy can win a buttload of money and races in a Late Model, and have the same ride year after year...

Can someone explain this to me? Im just an announcer who doesnt know anything.

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, drob201, EBookerFan, FishBurger, jim goerge, ronmil
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #6 9/17/15 7:16 AM
People don't always make the best choices! This makes no sense at all what so ever! But sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do and move on! I wish all parties involved well! Somebody better put Chad in of a Big Time Ride before Winged racing or taxi cabs take him away for good! That guy can wheel it!
9 Likes: FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, JDK222, jim goerge, progressive22, RACrappieman, ronmil, smith19, younggun398
miwingless (Offline)
  #7 9/17/15 7:32 AM
Their money, their equipment, their choice - no one else has any say in the matter. I wish both parties the best!

Scott Lang
16 Likes: bighd0522, davidm, gentry26x, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, LRP36, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, ronmil, Rpracing1, ryan84, scottyCbus, SpfldMile, staggerman, v8j
oppweld (Offline)
  #8 9/17/15 8:36 AM
I don't understand what's so shocking, Quality driver leaving Quality driver replacing. I'm sure this won't be the last time these guy change rides!
4 Likes: dctracy79, gentry26x, jim goerge, Rpracing1
racemaniac (Offline)
  #9 9/17/15 9:16 AM
I'm fine with it!! Good luck to all. What about Casey Shuman in the deal, wasn't he the one who was driving the 21k?
oldfan49 (Offline)
  #10 9/17/15 9:24 AM
Casey is running for the WAR championship so I assume he will be Missouri this weekend and next
3 Likes: Dgentry51, jim goerge, kart31rac