IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jack Rich midget chassis?
12/13/12, 9:58 PM   #1
Jack Rich midget chassis?
WBR 3E

Anyone familar with the midget chassis built by Jack Rich? I've got a lead on a Rich chassis with a Quad 4 that I'm considering for Montpelier and indoor, and haven't been able to find much info on the Web. Any thoughts on suitability and a ballpark price would be appreciated. Thanks. Greg

12/14/12, 12:23 AM   #2
Re: Jack Rich midget chassis?
buck2

Jack's cars are excellent. He is a real innovator. The "Twister" sprint car was "Xeroxed" (Jack's term) from his design. Most of the cars he built stayed out west. His shop is in Phoenix. Jack and JJ Yaley both had much success in Rich cars (Midgets and sprints) as did Ronnie Shuman.
I think he has retired but that wouldn't stop me from buying the car if its in good shape.

12/14/12, 12:34 AM   #3
red70racer

I raced one in the early 90's it might have been one of the most comfortable forgiving cars I've drove
Comfortable and forgiving make for a fast car
I don't think you will be sorry

Posted via Mobile Device

12/14/12, 12:37 AM   #4
Ovalmeister

I had a Jack Rich chassis, it was awesome. I WISH that I still had it. Highly recommend buying, it....if it's in decent shape of course. Would be a super Montpelier car.
David.
Photo of it here...it's the red 75.
http://ovalmeister.webs.com/

12/14/12, 12:57 AM   #5
mortboyz

I sold one to Tobey Alfrey in the Dayton, OH area a few years ago....not sure if he still has it as i believe he runs something different now.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jack Rich midget chassis?