amati

Jadon's car has a 305 in it

2 members like this post: gentry26x, luckybuc97
8/16/15, 12:24 PM   #62
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by amati View Post
Jadon's car has a 305 in it
That just makes it all that much more impressive!

1 member likes this post: skids59
8/16/15, 2:50 PM   #63
65 Push Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
Anybody know what is going on with Kyle Cummins? Does he have a motor for the 3R or 3C?
Kyle and the 3R team hopefully will be back in action this week. They had built a fresh motor after starting the season with Kyle's old workhorse, then during ISW they had motor trouble at Putnamville. He borrowed an engine from Rick Pollock for the ISW TSS finale. They found an oil line liner had collapsed causing the failure. Fresh crank and 4 rods going in the motor this week.

8/16/15, 3:10 PM   #64
Re: Flora MSCS race
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Had a very enjoyable night at the races! In spite of the modest car count, the on track action was pretty good, and I had a top row seat beside fellow IOWer, Joe Burkhardt, (illinisprintfan) plus a non IOW couple from Farmersburg, IN which provided good conversation to fill the gaps in the action. While dining at Anthony's in Flora, I met some fellow IOWers, Pat & Bruce Eckel (wingless lovers), which led to a mini IOW member get together in the parking lot among Rpracing1, Jerry Shaw, the Eckels and myself. Also had brief encounters with Shortbus , the Morgans and Bert and Bonnie Kearns. Without IOW, I wouldn't know any of these people!
Now, if they would put a wash basin in the men's restroom, my opinion of Route 45 Raceway would advance several positions!

8/16/15, 8:44 PM   #65
Wingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 Push Truck View Post
Kyle and the 3R team hopefully will be back in action this week. They had built a fresh motor after starting the season with Kyle's old workhorse, then during ISW they had motor trouble at Putnamville. He borrowed an engine from Rick Pollock for the ISW TSS finale. They found an oil line liner had collapsed causing the failure. Fresh crank and 4 rods going in the motor this week.
Thanks 65 push truck. Hopefully he will be running this week.

8/17/15, 6:51 PM   #66
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 24
Race Count Last Year: 85

Just wanted to add our two cents on the weekend. We went to Chandler and Flora with Chandler turning out to be a very enjoyable show with five divisions spun off in two hours. The MMSA mini sprints put on a whale of a feature with the top three battling it out the entire distance. In the last two laps the lead changed three times with Colin Ambrose prevailing over Andy Bradley and Lynn Ambrose and they ran wingless.

Flora was fun meeting several of the IOW'ers especially Ron Miller and Jerry Shaw among others (sorry I forgot some of the names) and enjoyed the bench racing beforehand. The sprint feature was good with Chase Stockon and Brady Short battling through the first half of the race until Stockon tangled with a lap car and was done for the evening. Brady Short is certainly having a whale of a year collecting his 14th overall win of the year. Should be interesting to see who HARF picks as their driver of the year!!

Bruce and Pat Eckel

2 members like this post: ronmil, SPD 37
8/17/15, 7:16 PM   #67
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers View Post
Just wanted to add our two cents on the weekend. We went to Chandler and Flora with Chandler turning out to be a very enjoyable show with five divisions spun off in two hours. The MMSA mini sprints put on a whale of a feature with the top three battling it out the entire distance. In the last two laps the lead changed three times with Colin Ambrose prevailing over Andy Bradley and Lynn Ambrose and they ran wingless.

Flora was fun meeting several of the IOW'ers especially Ron Miller and Jerry Shaw among others (sorry I forgot some of the names) and enjoyed the bench racing beforehand. The sprint feature was good with Chase Stockon and Brady Short battling through the first half of the race until Stockon tangled with a lap car and was done for the evening. Brady Short is certainly having a whale of a year collecting his 14th overall win of the year. Should be interesting to see who HARF picks as their driver of the year!!

Bruce and Pat Eckel
Bruce and Pat........Nice chatting with you also.
I also enjoyed the Chandler Mini Sprint race!

1 member likes this post: ronmil
8/17/15, 8:39 PM   #68
2fast4u

It was my first time to flora and i loved the track! Racing was really good for the car count. The only thing that bothered me was every car that got lapped it seemed like they got up on the wheel and decided to race??!! This isnt a 500 mile nascar race.... The bathrooms could use a little work but overall a well ran show.

1 member likes this post: ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flora MSCS race