IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > List of Items Received for Fort Wayne Silent Auction
12/20/07, 8:46 AM   #1
List of Items Received for Fort Wayne Silent Auction
Wendy Atkin

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've received more than 30 items for our third annual silent auction that will be held in conjunction with the "Rumble in Fort Wayne" indoor races on Friday, Dec. 28 and Saturday, Dec. 29 at the Memorial Coliseum Expo Center.

This year's auction will benefit the Kenny Irwin Jr. Memorial Foundation's Dare to Dream Camp, located near New Castle, Ind., where kids from throughout the Midwest can come for camping, fishing, boating and karting. Every penny raised goes directly to the foundation.

As you'll see below, several NASCAR teams have donated items, most of which are autographed. USAC team owner Randall Williams has been very generous as well. Additional items have been pledged by Lou Cicconi Jr., Dave Darland, Tony Elliott, HARF, Chad Ruhl and Brad Tribble. Persons interested in donating any sort of racing memorabilia may contact auction organizer Wendy Atkin at wendy_atkin@yahoo.com.

[B][U]
'Dare to Dream Camp

12/20/07, 7:42 PM   #2
Re: List of Items Received for Fort Wayne Silent Auction
tjtomthumb

WOW! Great job Wendy. You've rounded up some really nice items. I'm glad to see where the proceeds go this year. I hope you have a very successful event. :thumb::applaud:

12/23/07, 8:39 PM   #3
Re: List of Items Received for Fort Wayne Silent Auction
Wendy Atkin

Thanks,Tom .I have a nice print that Chad Ruhl is donating coming also.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > List of Items Received for Fort Wayne Silent Auction