IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Request for Drivers, crew members, and owners.
1/8/22, 2:01 PM   #51
Re: Request for Drivers, crew members, and owners.
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
Cowboy Jim. You’re one of a kind my friend. We’ve had some amazing times and made a TON of Kodak moments. Always there with a smile, a hug, a smart ass remark, a helping hand, a shot glass full of fireball, an opinion…but at the center of it all, a great big heart and love of people and racing. I will cherish our “fun at the races with Jim and Jen” selfies. And will never ever forget the party in the bean field.

Throughout all of your health challenges you’ve stayed positive and always talked about what you’ll do when you’re feeling better. Most people would’ve given up. You’re a fighter Jim. I’m at peace knowing you’re at peace with what’s to come.

I have to stop now because this is too hard. There are many special people who will be anxious to welcome you to the party beyond the bean field 😉. Not sure who will keep who in line but it’ll be a damn good party. We love you!

Well said Jen, well said!!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

1/8/22, 7:42 PM   #52
Re: Request for Drivers, crew members, and owners.
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

If your subscribed to this thread, then please see new one.

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Request for Drivers, crew members, and owners.