IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ScottLimbert (Offline)
  #1 2/3/09 11:51 PM
I'm finally spending the money and getting rid of the rabbit ears and getting a dish and was wondering if any one is carrying sprints and midgets on tv. Thanks
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #2 2/4/09 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by ScottLimbert:
I'm finally spending the money and getting rid of the rabbit ears and getting a dish and was wondering if any one is carrying sprints and midgets on tv. Thanks
DISH is sweet. :respect:
Speedracer (Offline)
  #3 2/4/09 12:20 AM
The Versus Channel (I want to say #151 or 153 on Dish Network) sometimes has some stuff tape delayed. The Knoxville Nationals are on Speed Live every year (Channel 150) Thats about all I can think of....

As far as which company. I've had Dish Network for about 9 years now. Customer Service is iffy sometimes but for the most part good. Long as the dish is installed properly, the only time you should ever lose signal is if its during a severe thunderstorm.

Haven't had Direct TV since 1999/2000 so I'm not sure how good or not good they are.

#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #4 2/4/09 1:08 AM
Originally Posted by Speedracer:
The Versus Channel (I want to say #151 or 153 on Dish Network) sometimes has some stuff tape delayed. The Knoxville Nationals are on Speed Live every year (Channel 150) Thats about all I can think of....

As far as which company. I've had Dish Network for about 9 years now. Customer Service is iffy sometimes but for the most part good. Long as the dish is installed properly, the only time you should ever lose signal is if its during a severe thunderstorm.

Haven't had Direct TV since 1999/2000 so I'm not sure how good or not good they are.
also on speed they have the final outlaw championship from lowes every year...:thumb