IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A "Special Thanks"
7/6/08, 12:45 PM   #1
A "Special Thanks"
Wolfe-e

HI Gang. I would first like to Thank All of the Fans who came out to The Action Track on the 4th... You indured a long and frustrating evening and I Hope that you found the Racing worth the wait... Thanks to All of the folks who ran untold amounts of laps to help run the track in and who helped prepare it... Without the Support of All of you, the race could not have happened...
I would Also like to give my "Special Thanks" to Terre Haute racer, Paul May... When we Finally got cars to help run in the track, after just a couple of laps, Paul May put his car to the outside and "Buzzed the Track"... To me, this showed everyone that the race track was raceable... After that, an official, "one of few they had" came out and said another ten cars were coming out, and then the rest...
Its easy to complain about how things went. About how things were done or should have been done... I'm sure we made some mistakes during the course of the day, well I'm sure I did at least.. But I can tell you that from the time we decided to race, We Never Gave up on the Race Track, We never gave up on the Drivers and We Will Never Give up on The Action Track or It FANS...
My Thanks Again.... Have a Great Sprint Week....... I wish we were Part of It........ I hope to see you all soon for the Sumar Classic on Wednesday July 23rd where the Action never stops and Every Race, is a Classic.....The Action Track......wanna race..........Wolfe-e

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A "Special Thanks"