IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wildman92 (Offline)
  #51 7/19/13 8:36 PM
Kudos to Chase Stockon who drove over to the stands during the downtime and threw t-shirts into the stands. He certainly didn't have to do that and it's not the driver's fault the track was crap but he felt he needed to do something to keep the fans happy. Other drivers should follow his lead to make the best of a not so good situation.

I think Chase made a bunch of new fans tonight

Jen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
44 Likes: 2fast4u, addictedtodirt, agar, ajb6, BrandonT30, BrentTFunk, Bushwacker, Charles Nungester, crawfordsville410fans, CRP Products, CTtoPA, cwfan08, DaveP63, dirtfan98, fasster23, flatout18, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, Jackslash.com, JCC, jerrydt, jim goerge, Jrp4554, KENDALLRACING, koolaid89, luckybuc97, MarkHarden, open_wheel_outlaw, Pat O'Connor Fan, racefanindy, racegal, speed bump, sprintgal, SprintManDave, stanbrough4presidentgo53, stanfan, Stocko23, sw1911, TBrown, TNRustler, TQ97, Ty, VSneader2, wing-44
stanfan (Offline)
  #52 7/19/13 8:36 PM
Sounds like a late night

Posted via Mobile Device
racefan20 (Offline)
  #53 7/19/13 8:40 PM
Can't be too late with the neighborhood off the 3rd turn. Last thing they need is a lawsuit

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
wildman92 (Offline)
  #54 7/19/13 8:44 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Can't be too late with the neighborhood off the 3rd turn. Last thing they need is a lawsuit
I've heard the people who live in that neighborhood are pretty cool people. 😉

Jen Kelley (she/her)
4 Likes: Dirtfan, jim goerge, JoshCunningham, SprintManDave
1koolkat (Offline)
  #55 7/19/13 8:45 PM
Jon Stanbrough (12.340) fastest after Session 2 over Courtney Bell Boespflug Fitzpatrick RVanderWeerd East Hines Hopkins Cummins Bland...

Blake Fitzpatrick (12.691) fastest in Session 1 over Hopkins Bland Schuerenberg Farney Jackson JVanderWeerd Babcock McIntyre Simmons Short

Posted via Mobile Device
fasster23 (Offline)
  #56 7/19/13 8:55 PM
It's Indiana Sprint Week. Best drivers in the country racing in your backyards and you guys ***** cause its taking to long? It's Friday night. You guys got a date or something? Btw this isn't directed at any one person, just anyone and everyone that likes to complain. USAC isn't even coming to KC this year and last year at Valley they had to do the same thing to the track. Took at least an hour. After they turned them loose they said it was one of the raciest tracks all year.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: fish, JackSam40, jim goerge, rachasin, speed bump
jim goerge (Offline)
  #57 7/19/13 8:55 PM
[QUOTE=Slider812;342995]What a joke...... I'm so glad I didn't drive up for this race. When I'm at TSS I never complain about track rework. Have fun ladies

Watch Tomorrow nite people will ***** & moan about Tom working HIS track! Like they have EVER worked a track before
jim goerge (Offline)
  #58 7/19/13 8:59 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
I've heard the people who live in that neighborhood are pretty cool people. 😉

Jen I heard they are cool too Think its from all the ice cream they eat?
REALDEAL (Offline)
  #59 7/19/13 9:02 PM
Originally Posted by fasster23:
It's Indiana Sprint Week. Best drivers in the country racing in your backyards and you guys ***** cause its taking to long? It's Friday night. You guys got a date or something? Btw this isn't directed at any one person, just anyone and everyone that likes to complain. USAC isn't even coming to KC this year and last year at Valley they had to do the same thing to the track. Took at least an hour. After they turned them loose they said it was one of the raciest tracks all year.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Around here we prefer tracks to be prepped prior to the evenings festivities

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: GregD, koolaid89, PIT CART, welder, worm
wildman92 (Offline)
  #60 7/19/13 9:06 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Jen I heard they are cool too Think its from all the ice cream they eat?
Perhaps. It sweetens them up.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
2 Likes: jim goerge, SprintManDave