IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > kemper area
12/15/09, 10:25 PM   #1
kemper area
MAXIMHATER

anyone heading to kemper area justs a heads up if you are racing there you will have to unload your stuff no trailers in side

12/15/09, 10:31 PM   #2
Re: kemper area
buck2

Anybody hear how many midgets were pre-entered?

12/15/09, 11:45 PM   #3
Gapinski

Thirty-nine as of Wednesday morning.

12/16/09, 1:14 AM   #4
bigmojo5

Where is a good, safe, affordable place to stay

12/16/09, 4:02 AM   #5
joemizzou

There are lots of hotels really close to Kemper Arena. These hotels are more upscale type hotels. If you don't mind a half hour drive I would recommend hotels in two locations. On I-70 east of Kemper in Independence or West on I-70 by Kansas Speedway. At both of these locations the prices will be more reasonable and other amenities like restaurants, watering holes, etc. are easier to access.

12/16/09, 10:28 AM   #6
bigmojo5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemizzou View Post
There are lots of hotels really close to Kemper Arena. These hotels are more upscale type hotels. If you don't mind a half hour drive I would recommend hotels in two locations. On I-70 east of Kemper in Independence or West on I-70 by Kansas Speedway. At both of these locations the prices will be more reasonable and other amenities like restaurants, watering holes, etc. are easier to access.
I will be coming down I-35 from the north

12/16/09, 10:51 AM   #7
airplanegeek

If you are coming down I-35 you will pass several nice motels just off the US 291 and 152 exits at Liberty, Mo. From Days Inn to Holiday Inn Express. Pretty good area and pleanty of Fast Food. About 15 minutes North of Kemper. There are also some more places ,a bit closer in, off the 210 Highway/Armour Road Exit at North Kansas City. I like the Liberty area best for access, and food choices. It's only7 or 8 minutes further away than North Kansas City. Good Luck!

Rick Fields

12/16/09, 3:24 PM   #8
GM_HIExpressKC_LibertyMO

Hey everyone! Good luck this weekend at Kemper Arena.

We have rooms available at the Holiday Inn Express in Liberty just minutes north of Kemper Arena off I-35 Exit 16 - brand new condition renovated hotel, hot breakfast free every morning, indoor heated pool and comfortable pillow top beds - oh yes and 32 inch flat screen HDTV's in every room. Mention Indiana Open Wheel when you call in for reservations and will give you the best deal possible between $69 and $79 plus tax per night.

12/16/09, 4:49 PM   #9
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_HIExpressKC_LibertyMO View Post
Hey everyone! Good luck this weekend at Kemper Arena.

We have rooms available at the Holiday Inn Express in Liberty just minutes north of Kemper Arena off I-35 Exit 16 - brand new condition renovated hotel, hot breakfast free every morning, indoor heated pool and comfortable pillow top beds - oh yes and 32 inch flat screen HDTV's in every room. Mention Indiana Open Wheel when you call in for reservations and will give you the best deal possible between $69 and $79 plus tax per night.
Thanks!!....there ya go!!.........

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > kemper area