IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #1 12/21/12 8:02 AM
Per schedule at national speed sport. Very interesting

I am in.

Posted via Mobile Device

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
Joe@ScaleSprints (Offline)
  #2 12/21/12 3:25 PM
be something different i wouldnt mind checking out. wonder how the track layout would be
Chubs Peterson (Offline)
  #3 12/21/12 6:53 PM
Would have rather of seen the $10,000 to-win USAC sprint car show. WHile I loved the NASCAR announcement, this does nothing for me but know nothing about this series so we will see. May give it a shot.
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #4 12/21/12 6:58 PM
USAC will stick with the trucks, cause that's where the money is. It isn't in 10k to win sprint car races.
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #5 12/21/12 7:21 PM
You mean Eldora, Chris?

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, speed bump
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #6 12/21/12 8:49 PM
My first exposure to these types of trucks was thE old mickey Thompson stadium series. Lately, the various offload series and their tv shows have gotten me interested again. The marketing relationships with traxxas and team associated have helped. It also prompted me to get a traxxas slash rc sct. They are a lot of fun.

Next year, the Robby Gordon stadium series starts running football stadiums across the country.

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: koolaid89, nathans1012, speed bump
nathans1012 (Online)
  #7 12/22/12 3:18 AM
Originally Posted by hoosierhillbilly:
My first exposure to these types of trucks was thE old mickey Thompson stadium series. Lately, the various offload series and their tv shows have gotten me interested again. The marketing relationships with traxxas and team associated have helped. It also prompted me to get a traxxas slash rc sct. They are a lot of fun.

Next year, the Robby Gordon stadium series starts running football stadiums across the country.

Posted via Mobile Device
Here is the link to Robby Gordon's new "Stadium Super Trucks" series www.stadiumsupertrucks.com

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
KSmith15 (Offline)
  #8 12/22/12 9:27 PM
Hoosier...know the slash feeling..have 4wd and 2wd neighbor also has n have built a track to run on.. TORC got me back into em!